Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Staff Application - bespokepoop
Ingame Name: bespokepoop

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41017304
Discord Tag: bespokepoop

Time Played: 105hr

When First Joined: 05/07/21

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M-TH after 6:30P; F after 1:00P; Sat-Sun hours vary around 2-6 hours per day

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: There are ocassional hours where the server is full without staff present. It can get a bit hectic and I've posted on discord to request staff come on a few times now. I'd like to be able to further assist the community by addressing critical reports and player issues with an overall quicker response time. 
This is not to say that the response time of currnet staff is lacking. Rather, it's to afford the server less hours of hectic rdm and voicechat abuse (slurs/etc.) and more hours IN THE GAME ZONE BRO (hanging out and playing the game).
Why you want to help the community: I've met alot of pleasant people on the server. it's been a great to decompress with a game of TTT knowing there'll be people I enjoy hearing from. The days get long at work and honestly I enjoy taking some time out of my day to be on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I am aware of. (I've been playing for about 13 years. I'm sure I was being a dumbass 10 year old at some point on some server.)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: I booted up Garry's Mod after a hiatus from gaming since it was interfering with college studies. Now I've graduated and entered the workforce where I have a steady income and time to relax.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: Thanks for taking the time to read this and making it down here!
Who?

Fr though you gotta be WAY more active on the forums for me to support, -1
"Why is fake Gabe back?" -Prince Nicky
(06-20-2021, 10:20 PM)Gabeolo Wrote: Who?

Understandable-- thanks for your time!
I've played with bespokepoop for quite a bit. He's been very active in the community for the past month or so, and seems to know the rules well. I can't ever recall having any issue with you with regards to rdm reports or any other.

The only incident I recall with you was when on-call staff were pinged, saying that you were abusing your donor powers.
What actually happened? Well, two trolls were changing their name rapidly and mass RDMing the server on multiple occassions. It turns out that after two clowns mass RDM'd on a multitude of occasions, you decided to use your donor powers to kick the players - a very appropriate usage of donor powers in this extreme instance. The two players did end up receiving a permanent ban, and you ended up passing a surprise audit of use of power.

The hours are bare minimum but otherwise I don't see any reason to not give bespokepoop a chance here. Experience over time and training will resolve any concerns I have so far.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-20-2021, 10:32 PM)Jammin Wrote: I've played with bespokepoop for quite a bit. He's been very active in the community for the past month or so, and seems to know the rules well. I can't ever recall having any issue with you with regards to rdm reports or any other.

The only incident I recall with you was when on-call staff were pinged, saying that you were abusing your donor powers.
What actually happened? Well, two trolls were changing their name rapidly and mass RDMing the server on multiple occassions. It turns out that after two clowns mass RDM'd on a multitude of occasions, you decided to use your donor powers to kick the players - a very appropriate usage of donor powers in this extreme instance. The two players did end up receiving a permanent ban, and you ended up passing a surprise audit of use of power.

The hours are bare minimum but otherwise I don't see any reason to not give bespokepoop a chance here. Experience over time and training will resolve any concerns I have so far.

+1
Thanks for taking the time to reply! Regardless of how this shakes out, I look forward to spending more time w/ the community!
Definitely a plus +1 I played with you for the first time today for about 15 minutes and you are a champ (thats short for champion) I think you will do great as staff and I hope you can usurp the throne of dinkyberg and appoint more admins, add the double jump pack, bring back the spring mine, cure my crippling anxiety, defeat cancer and other terminal disease, as well as ending the impoverished/hungry. You will go places in the political chain, you are aiming too low by applying for dinky staff, I will move to your state and vote you as senator, no wait, even better, Supreme Chancellor of the United Empire! Your new empire! We can rule together! as father and son! as brothers! I can taste victory!

While being active on the forums is generally a good thing, I do not think its a good enough reason to write somebody off. He is always on the server when I am on and always is a fun guy to play with. 

You seem to be a very chill guy, when I accidently gagged you the other day you were understanding when most players would bite my head off, you are also a fun guy to have on the server. I would recommend trying to make ban requests or suggestions on the forums.

Plus one and good luck!
easy +1 considering his excellent activity and outgoing nature, paired with a good understanding of the rules and a great sense of fairness
moreover, he's demonstrated a wonderful desire/capability for improvement (especially recently which im guessing is the underlying reason for this staff app), and while he'd already make a good staff member, he's certainly capable of even better performance
(06-20-2021, 10:42 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote:

While being active on the forums is generally a good thing, I do not think its a good enough reason to write somebody off. He is always on the server when I am on and always is a fun guy to play with. 

You seem to be a very chill guy, when I accidently gagged you the other day you were understanding when most players would bite my head off, you are also a fun guy to have on the server. I would recommend trying to make ban requests or suggestions on the forums.

Plus one and good luck!
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to read this thunder!

(06-20-2021, 10:45 PM)HONG Wrote: easy +1 considering his excellent activity and outgoing nature, paired with a good understanding of the rules and a great sense of fairness
moreover, he's demonstrated a wonderful desire/capability for improvement (especially recently which im guessing is the underlying reason for this staff app), and while he'd already make a good staff member, he's certainly capable of even better performance
Much appreciation HONG! Definitely one of my favorite people to play with on the server. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

(06-20-2021, 10:42 PM)Lard Lord Jr Wrote: Definitely a plus +1 I played with you for the first time today for about 15 minutes and you are a champ (thats short for champion) I think you will do great as staff and I hope you can usurp the throne of dinkyberg and appoint more admins, add the double jump pack, bring back the spring mine, cure my crippling anxiety, defeat cancer and other terminal disease, as well as ending the impoverished/hungry. You will go places in the political chain, you are aiming too low by applying for dinky staff, I will move to your state and vote you as senator, no wait, even better, Supreme Chancellor of the United Empire! Your new empire! We can rule together! as father and son! as brothers! I can taste victory!
Lol-- thanks Lard Lord. I'll be sure to look at my bank account for your campaign donations. Order 66 is my first promise to the people of the United Empire and its outlying regions.
bump
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]