Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why not
Discord Name: RopeGuy20

Discord ID: RopeGuy20#3302

When First Joined(Estimate): February 2021

What is your age: 20
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: What i can do to help the discord community is help to watch chat and help to inform people of what is against the rules or not. I also have a lot of information on a lot of different things and good at helping for instance with getting obs to work properly and other tech style questions.

Why you want to help the Discord community: I want to help the discord community for a couple reasons i'm very active in the discord and would just like to be able to help out and give advice. 

Other: I do have experience with moderating discord servers and have a lot of knowledge of discord and different kinds of bots. Even when i'm not active on the server i am usually active on the discord, when i stopped playing gmod for a couple months i still was on the server and talking to people.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Bump because this got lost in quite a few drama threads :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hello Rope, I have some concerns I would like to share on this staff app. One of them is the fact that sometimes you tend to get a little inappropriate. Although it isn't towards anyone it is still a little bit uncomfortable to listen to and be around. There have been times when inappropriate choices of words have been brought up. These have typically revolved around talking about adult items, actions, and words. Especially while we would play skribbl.io in the public dink vc. You would throw in inappropriate words and we would need to draw those things. Especially since I a am a minor and the dink discord is supposed to be a place for people of all ages, it was a uncomfortable for me and if you were to be come discord staff I would suggest that you put an end to the inappropriate topics. skribbl.io is not the only time this has happened with inappropriate topics coming up. This has also happened in a vc with discord staff and you were supposedly displaying inappropriate images via screen sharing. You were told to stop and almost got disconnected from the vc but you did in fact stop when you were told. Still, the whole thing is just questionable and I do not know why you would need to be sharing something like that. I do not know what it was, I do not know what the images were, all I know is that you were told to stop displaying it because it wasn’t appropriate. Another time an inappropriate topic was brought up was with you, me, and bot. You introduced a “programming language” named “fetlang” and sent me a link to it. This is a fetish programing language that isn’t the worst thing to mention but is just weird to mention to me and bot in the vc... it’s a weird programming language that in my opinion is weird and just... why? Also, in regards to your activity in the discord I haven’t really seen much activity since the 20th of this month. Personally, I would of waited at least 30 days to be considered active. I’m sorry bro but -1, you have the potential to be a helper but I think you need to work on your choice of topics.

Sorry for not spacing this out and sorry if I was all over the place with this. I typed up most of this on my phone and my battery is dying. Hhhh
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Hello.I think you'll be fine with this activity.I'll just talk about something.I wasn't sure if I should have brought here or not.

I've been reading text chats..Sometimes you use GIFs unnecessarily .I've seen you sometimes share inappropriate  GIFs on text channels.I don't know what's going on the vc channels ,you should be more careful when you are about to post  GIF's.

I wasn't going to vote on this app, but I want you to be more careful with GIFs.Take my -1 with a grain of salt.
I figure i might aswell shove my pennies where they don't belong but i agree with both gregroll and norm you will get v e r y nsfw and the amount of times you've posted a nsfw meme in the discord is enough to tell me you don't pay that much attention to what your sharing. Even i get disgusted by some of the shit you post and i have seen some shit on discord. and besides your love for tech arguments. 

This do infact be a Negative One
Final bump, any additional feedback is appreciated :)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(06-27-2021, 12:01 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Snip

Based on what Eggroll wrote, you sound like a weirdo. I don't know why you would have inappropriate (I'm assuming explicit) photos up while on our Discord here. This is a community for all ages, and a kid could have joined at any time. That's a huge disqualifier in and of itself. And this knowledge that you had and were sharing of some fetish programming language just sends off alarm bells. I don't want some sexual deviant or pervert representing our staff anywhere in this community, especially on our Discord server. Either don't have those freaky interests or keep that stuff to yourself. Yuck.
I didn't really have a problem with you or let alone knew you, but that issue mentioned up above is alarming to me as well. I actually agree with Nicky.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Ropeguy, I remember the other night in vc,

When you mention your application well from looking at the history in the discord and from what others post on their opinions about you joining discord staff.

I was on the fence about it, however now looking through the eighteen hundred (excluding the things that were deleted since it was inappropriate) chat logs from you, I just say be careful what you post since what the others said, there are kids in this discord and well some post make look funny but forgetting that there are some kids underage to understand the inappropriateness of some post since it lead near some nsfw content, I had to give you a -1.

It fun to play with you on prophunt, however via discord wise, I think you need to know to hold back on what gif to post to some text channel either if its just a shit post, a meme, or something that vibes with the current topic of the chat just know to be cautious on some gif being used since there are majority of minors on the discord either from a young kid to a teen under 18.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(06-29-2021, 10:15 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 12:01 AM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Snip

Based on what Eggroll wrote, you sound like a weirdo. I don't know why you would have inappropriate (I'm assuming explicit) photos up while on our Discord here. This is a community for all ages, and a kid could have joined at any time. That's a huge disqualifier in and of itself. And this knowledge that you had and were sharing of some fetish programming language just sends off alarm bells. I don't want some sexual deviant or pervert representing our staff anywhere in this community, especially on our Discord server. Either don't have those freaky interests or keep that stuff to yourself. Yuck.
"fetlang" is easily found on github as a project that transcodes to c/c++ and is in the same kind of ball park as adult humor in kids shows, and to inappropriate ,guessing memes, showing via discord screenshare/other i honestly don't remember but all the memes on my computer although some... a lot are adult/nsfw, they are not explicit.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]