Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free GCubed
I am calling all members of the community to bind together and demand the immediate unbanning of our dear friend GCubed. Months ago, @GCubed was banned for pinging, once, Hani. The resulting ban was uncharacteristic of normal discord procedure and an overreaction. Believing the ban to be unjust in the first place, GCubed has deemed that he will not post an appeal as he should not have to.

This is a call to arms. Unban GCubed because he didn't do anything! inb4 staff say "Just have him appeal, he'll get unbanned." His one answer to that is "no.". It's time for rectification by staff. This was a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Do they even want to get unbanned or you want them to get unbanned?
(06-25-2021, 04:48 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Do they even want to get unbanned or you want them to get unbanned?

Yes GCubed asked me to try to get him unbanned
Somehow I feel there was more to this but idk. Someone would have to look at the bot log.

Unban denied, Gcubed may appeal on or after 6/25/2021

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-25-2021, 04:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Somehow I feel there was more to this but idk. Someone would have to look at the bot log.

Unban denied, Gcubed may appeal on or after 6/25/2021

There was nothing more to this, which is why he shouldn't have to appeal in the first place to be honest.
Don't get me wrong.It's a bad thing to ping a person repeatedly when they don't want to.

But I don't think a permanent ban is just pinging someone.I believe there's more here.

Edit:Well my bad.But there should definitely be more
(06-25-2021, 04:59 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Don't get me wrong.It's a bad thing to ping a person repeatedly when they don't want to.

But I don't think a permanent ban is just pinging someone.I believe there's more here.

It wasn't repeatedly it was once.......
This seems like a shitpost. I'm not unbanning you buddy just because staff bad judgement xddddddd. Follow the procedure and then a discussion can happen.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Bring him back or I will do it myself.
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
Gcubed would need to make an appeal if he wants unbanned my guy.
[Image: b_560x95.png]