Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Time for some change?
I don't play prophunt that much, but based on what I see in stuff like discord and forums, Pixie is my favorite moderator on Prophunt currently. Some are too strict and serious, some don't really do enough, some just don't play that much, but Pixie has a great balance of being fun to be around and doing dumb stuff with but still being conscious of server rules, which makes them not just a good part of the staff team, but a respected pillar of the Prophunt community. I hope that being on the Prophunt administration team will be a good fit and we can see some more fluidity in prophunt management, taking some of the load off of poor Fish. +1
I'm not really surprised about this,

I'm actually will be glad if Pixie join among the admins since from the time I met her in dinks to now
She been active on dinks and been helpful to many players as well as maintaining a fair gameplay on prop hunt.
I have no issue with Pixie being the next admin

I say in no doubt that Pixie will be a great admin addition to prop hunt.

+1 For the Pixie Queen
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I'll be honest here, despite my vast and expansive history playing prophunt, all 5.4 hours worth, I can't really speak for Pixie's in-game staffing.

I can however speak to your work outside of the server. You are very active here on the forums as well as in our discord server. A brief search of forum history shows:
-Fair and unbiased criticism/votes on recent staff applications
-Welcoming posts on several introduction threads
-Ability to own up/take responsibility to a "mistake"
-Ability to take critism/feedback and apply it, as seen in your Moderator application
-Experienced staff member, been a PH moderator (just moderator, not accounting for all staff time) for nearly 10 months
-You already have Fish's support, arguably the second-most important opinion as he is very familiar with your staffing history
-You also have Dink's support, not-arguably the most important opinion as he is, well, Dink.
-Most importantly, application is left-aligned

Ignoring the fact that the trusted/moderator colors are swapped in your application, I feel that making you a PH admin would be a very wise idea for several factors mentioned above.
From my perspective, having your input in the admin discussions would be very valuable. And, as good of a job as Fish does in the admin role now, I can't but imagine how exhausted he is - especially what our prophunt community especially has had to endure over the past few months.

You have my support, and I hope the community will also support you if/when you transition into the admin team.

Just propkill Fish next time you can. As a TTT mod I only support admins who are good at propkilling.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'd echo absolutely everything said above, I just wouldn't be able to make it look as fancy as some others have.

Also just want to add that outside of server Pixie is one of the nicest, most welcoming, caring and supportive people I have had the upmost pleasure of meeting. I can't think of anyone more deserving for the Admin rank.

And Heck, it's about time we had some female power around here again!

You know I'll +1 you every day of the week.
If there was one person I'd have to pick, its Pixie. Definetly been a very great moderator from my experiences with them. Quick on replies, answers my questions, is supportive, and bans them baddies with ease. 

+1
 Uh oh, all errors!
With every admin behind this plus a good chunk of the ph staff steam already commented it would be a mistake to not approve this. I’ve already given my thoughts to both parties but this is an obvious choice IMO. One of your more experienced and level mods who has had to step up to curb phs largest issue that I’m aware of to date applying for admin on a server that needs it. Level, kind, has the right character needed to not be a sideline admin.
+1 Meets all character expectations, what I judge admins by
+1 E girl
-1 In cahoots with donor staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Yes, Yes, Yes!
I'd so recommend Pixie to become PH admin. There's nothing else I can really say that won't be just bouncing off what's already been said so I'll just say this: she's ready. I, sadly, don't get to play much with the other staff members but whenever I do have some small interactions with Pixie she's always just so nice and handles everything great. She will make a great admin.

+1

I better see her with that big red tag soon!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
(06-29-2021, 06:38 PM)Dinkleberg >:( Wrote: I personally support Pixie becoming admin. I decided it would be best if she posted the app just so I could gather input from others who likely spend a good deal more time conversing/playing with her. Any and all input here is appreciated!
If she doesn't get admin I'm banning u again

Jokes aside Pixie and I think very scarily alike when it comes to stuff. This worked amazing when it was fish and I and I expect nothing short of amazing teamwork from this duo. She Has small things to learn off BC admin is a leap, but if anyone is capable of dealing with the community issues and more, its her currently. 
Not to mention someone has to keep fish in his tank smh. My time back the past month has been pleasant due to the work put in by her  fish and fellow staff. I know she's capable of pushing that more.
I firmly believe that Pixie is deserving of this position considering her activity in the community. She is always helping whenever possible and trying to keep the PH community a fun place for all. I've never considered her actions that I've seen wrong or unfair/unjust. I think she would handle this position perfectly and be a great addition along side Fish. Definitely a +1 from me. Good luck!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I have absolutely no issue giving a +1 to this, i have played with pixie a few times and is always inviting and does the job well.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]