Unban me pls
Caribou

STEAM_0:0:54233698

@Battons 

"Severe Ghosting 1st Offense"

2 Weeks

I'd like to atleast know what I did first so I could say that I won't do it again but being left in the dark and getting messages from @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"  like "any last words before u get banned" and when I ask why I get "breaking the rules", I'd rather not have to puzzle pieces to know what I did wrong, the vague approach is discouraging and really annoying.

I've also played ttt long enough to know that I haven't ghosted or at least I don't think I did "severely" ghost, I would've appreciated at least a warning or an explanation to what I did that warranted this ban because I seriously have no idea, I psay all the time things like "u want to shoot this person soo bad" or stuff like "press tab u idiot" but I don't think I have stated who the traitors were or who killed me before, I can't say I'm reformed if I don't know what I did wrong -____-

I haven't been banned before.
Hi, I'm the one who made the decision on your ban. It came to my attention through our watchlist with the following screenshots.
[attachment=2981][attachment=2980][attachment=2982]

Pictures too big for our uploads

https://ibb.co/KW7SvXS

https://ibb.co/0j9mP4s

This falls under our current ghosting rule for severe ghosting as stated by the following.

"Severe Ghosting Includes:

-Intentional/Malicious sharing of game-related information through voice or text chat.
example: Experienced player (member+) psaying a friend on the server telling them who the traitor was who killed them"

Obviously you weren't revealing a traitor here but you relayed game information to another individual with the intent of getting the one who killed you rdmed, which is deemed as Malicious.

Being as I am the one who made the choice I deemed it fit to explain why I came to that conclusion, I would like to hear what others have to say though.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Nimble already told Gurntheill and everyone else that he killed me, I didn't reveal any information or anything I don't really think this was severe at all. Nimble Jack was KOS for walking over an unid and I was following that KOS and he killed me there was no rdm or anything I never really wanted to "severely ghost" or anything of the sorts this just seems blown out of proportion
+1 reduce to 1 day imo, i don't think he was being malicious here if what Caribou says is true that people already knew who killed him and if it was just inno on inno hate crime
He does reveal game info which does fall under ghosting. Any use of PSAY to reveal game info is ghosting outside of to t buddy for body coords
That being said, in my opinion that info doesn't disrupt the integrity of the game to a level befitting the full two week ban, as it would have should a traitor have been identified. I think the 1 day timeout is sufficient, or maybe reduction to a few days.

I would add that though Caribou came to our community with some friends, to my knowledge they have followed etiquette well with regards to ghosting with each other.

I would advise to refrain from using psay to reveal in-game information in the future for any reason. The only acceptable use of psay for in-game information is psay your t buddies to reveal your body's location. Strictly that, nothing else.

+1 reduction just don't do it again
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Regardless of what information was being said through live players, it's up to those that are still alive to reach answers on who to kill and who to spare. It's not up to the dead players to take that role upon themselves. If there was a KOS on Nimble it should be because he is a T. Walking over an unided is absolutely enough evidence to kill him. The problem I have is that when Nimble Jack killed you, you knew he was innocent and still egged on another player to kill him for you as if seeking revenge. You knew he was an innocent.

I have trouble believing you didn't know you were ghosting given the hours you've logged on the server. I'm especially troubled that you've apparently done this several times without any recourse. That said, I can understand that server hours don't = rule competency and understanding. Ultimately, it's the responsibility of the guests to read server rules thoroughly before taking any action into their own hands.

I think it's important that you review the guidelines of the server in regards to ghosting. I'd also take some time to familiarize yourself with several rules that I feel you've struggled with in the past:

4. Do Not Spam
Chat and mic spam are never allowed. Singing, yelling, voice changers, and excessive speaking are all mic spam. Arguments that prevent others from enjoying the game are also prohibited.

6. Do Not Flame, Harass, Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using any offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed.

5. Do Not Exploit, Hack, Metagame or Otherwise Avoid the Game's Intended Limits
This includes ghosting*, metagaming, hacking, and exploiting maps. Ghosting includes sharing any type of information with someone from the grave that could affect the outcome of a round, including staff.

8. Do Not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue with staff members on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher-ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.

More can be found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4

I know that you've been helpful to the server and that this is your first offense. 
+1 to reduce the ban to a 3-day ban in order to give you ample to review server rules. Best of luck.
I feel as if context isn't being taken into account with regards to this case. If Caribou's word is to be believed, Jack had already told everyone he killed Caribou, so there was no real game-related information to be shared that wasn't already known by everybody else. Sure, he told someone to kill Jack for revenge, but why is that a bad thing in this case? Again, it's not like this was something that wasn't known by anybody else on the server, because Jack had told everyone what happened. It's not Caribou's fault if Jack gets killed for killing him, that's Jack's fault for killing Caribou in the first place.

+1 for unban tbh
+1 reduction, this was just a bit of trolling not ghosting.

he did not give away any information the player did not already know, he just gave them a little push in the wrong direction.

if Gurntheill didn't already know who killed caribou via dna AND Jack admitting to it over VC then it would be different but he already knew everything and the pm didn't change that.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
I don't think that an unban should be given but I am in complete favor of a reduction of possibly 1 week tops. Just make sure that you be more careful with what you say to players because it can affect the quality of gameplay of other players and that is not fair to everyone.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I can see I was a little harsh on this punishment, I will reduce it down to a 3 day ban from the time of banning, which means that on 7/7/21 your ban will be lifted. I also will change your punishment reason from severe ghosting down to moderate ghosting. Thank you for posting an appeal.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]