Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellooo Forum
Hello fine people of Dinklebergs. My name is Keanu also known as ‘K Star’ on Prophunt. Me and a friend of mine joined this server a few weeks ago (I think I played here a few years ago but can’t remember) and love the Prophunt server. 

I also have hobbies such as gaming (lol since this is a gaming community), collecting trading cards as well as participating in official tournaments (I like Yu-Gi-Oh! And Pokémon), another hobbie would be Pokémon Go (its fun and good for exercise but due to issues can’t really play it much).

I hope to know all you nice people and have a great time in game or on here.
welcome to the crazy people with no life society
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you ingame. You can see some of the fun spots  :D
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Welcome to the Forums ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Thank you. I’m quite happy here with my mate and hoping to make more friends.

(07-11-2021, 04:34 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Hope to see you ingame. You can see some of the fun spots  :D
Met you in game and enjoyed my time with you. Your spots you displayed are quite fun :D
Yoo welcome!
We encourage propkilling in TTT as well, so feel free to jump over sometime!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Welcome!:)