Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raw Nug Eater's Request to Formally Abuse the Player Population
already annoying as donor -1
This shows that raw nug eater is not mature enough to be a staff member.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not going to +1 or -1 because I don’t play with you enough, or play enough TTT to care but you do have the instance where you kicked someone because they killed you when you tried to knife them. So the history of “donor abuse” is there.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14249

Your whole reaction to this was kinda cringe, and seemed like fake groveling to get out of a bad situation.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
cannot stand your micspam queues and votespamming so -1 on you being given actual real power
Hi Raw, thank you for applying to join our TTT staff team. Taking the time to apply shows you care about our server and community. You are active and meet the timing/static metric requirements.

That being said, my primary concerns lie in whether you have the temperament and knowledge to handle being a staff member. I've personally received a decent amount of backlash from you in recent days regarding RDM reports - reports that I concluded did not amount to a slayable offense. The fact that you continue to advocate for a slay when the rules say otherwise concerns me about your handle of the full TTT rules.

As others have said here, the temperament concerns are also troubling. Frankly, you can get downright salty when playing, and if reports don't go your way, you vocalize that frustration. Just last night, I had to temporarily gag you since you got into a shouting argument with Chellapo over an RDM report. I know he started the situation with the RDM report, and that you were justified in the kill, but you weren't helping things when you continues arguing after multiple requests from me to stop arguing.

On top of that, you have multiple warns from me for breaking the chat box. For a game that is, to a degree, dependent on communication, losing the ability to chat for a few seconds is an exploit that isn't acceptable.

If you really want to join our staff team, I'd encourage you to work on your overall attitude when playing. For me, it is a -1 this time.

Best of luck with your application.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
[Image: unknown.png]

That's gonna be a solid no from me.

(07-12-2021, 01:30 AM)Bxnes Wrote: This shows that raw nug eater is not mature enough to be a staff member.
-1, this thread should've been locked when bxnes showed the image of his previous name.

If you want to reapply, please work on yourself man. I have, and it does fucking miracles for you.
No dude you are usually a problem.
Your application has been DENIED. If you REALLY are interested in becoming a staff member, it would be good to start by embodying the staff guidelines and following the ttt rules. Please take time to work on yourself and your reputation within the community.

You may reapply on 8/12/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]