Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
was TTT T menu changed?
I got on and noticed that the T menu was different. It's organized differently (only 3 items across), transfer functionality is gone, and there may be multiple items missing (I only noticed the trident). You also cant "favorite" items anymore. Screenshot attached below.

[Image: sfCAs4w.png]
i blame @Battons

in full serious im playing on the server atm and some shit is really fucked not just the menu, i don't even want to talk about how bad the hit reg is
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
something is very wrong with the reg right now too, just the server in general, something went wrong overnight 100%

update: spartan kick also missing. did not get a chance to review D menu items since not enough people to select a D
It seemed ok as of 1 am or so, check to see if it is fixed at map change?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(07-13-2021, 10:26 AM)Jammin Wrote: It seemed ok as of 1 am or so, check to see if it is fixed at map change?
its been a few maps and its still vibin
[Image: unknown.png?width=875&height=492]
refrence
for D menu, it looks like the freeze gun and riot shield are gone. There's also that one item with the orange circle and the red plus in the center, but I don't remember what gun that was. that one is also missing.

more info: impersonator for t's is also missing, as well as damage feedback when shooting someone (white numbers, red "Critical" that appears when a kill is confirmed, etc)

more info on reg: single shot weapons appear to be really awful right now, SMG's and spam weapons like HUGE seem to be lasering the fuck out of everyone as it kinda feels like guns have "aoe" dmg and that the more you spam with imprecise aim the less it matters/more dmg you do anyway. guns like p90/mp40/huge are king atm
in simple terms:
Both menus are missing items and oddly organized 
Weapons are broken smg's overpowering everything including the deagle
hitreg is god awful i can shoot someone next to them and its a hit hence why big mag go brr
 some Bodies disappear when shot making it not possible to identify some, screwing people over
some models have become errors like the revolver in the pointshop
Hey if we’re gonna revert this far back might as well go back enough to get the harpoon

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Issues fixed. Server Reset.

This issue has happened. It’s been many months since and is an issue whenever the server resets and a plug-in has an error. Things should be correct and all T/D items have returned.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]