Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me i was immature <3.
Reason for Admins to unban you: I was being very immature and I regret my actions. Prop Hunt is one of my favorite gamemodes in Gmod and I would love to play again on this server.I'm am very sorry for my actions and I promise I won't do it again. Thanks for taking your time reading this and I hope to be unbanned <3! I am sry one more time. 
You were banned very recently for breaking the ghosting rule with your friend Cupo and today instead of coming back and just playing the game you decide that it's ok to harass our players and even use threatening language towards them. You also changed your text hat to taunt players. NONE of this is funny or tolerated here. Screens below. 

I will wait and see what the other staff think before Fish decides what to do.

[Image: Discord_qA9pKlyLHh.png]

[Image: Discord_GKeiohC33a.png]

[Image: Discord_y3HLSzclXt.png]
[Image: gener8_5Uo4tv3E86.png]
[Image: Discord_fzOb8luWQE.png]
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Hello there, I'm glad you managed to find the correct section on forums for this. Again the correct format would be appreciated but I'll work with what we've got. 

So for at least 2 days in a row you & your buddy had been harassing some of our regular server players. I was involved in this situation last night and had given you several chances to stop acting the way you were, and you continued up until you were given a kick, at which point the harassment turned to staff rather than individual players. 

Tonight, the harassment continued and was arguably worse. I don't think you are genuine in this apology so am -1 on an unban or a reduction. There's no need to treat players with this sorta disrespect.

Your text hat last night -     

Your kick after refusing to change it -      

Unprovoked harassment of players -     

Your new text hat -     

I don't see any reason for you to be unbanned. 
lmao people like you dont need to be on the server
youre not sorry stop saying what you think people wanna hear. you have 0 chance lmao
You tell people to die and hope your mom dies.And you're harassing almost everyone on the server,then you promise on the same day that you won't do it again ?No lmao.

I don't want you to come back anytime soon.

-1 for unban or reduction.
I have a video from before and of they got banned i can spend the time to find it, upload it and edit this to add it if needed.

Anyways i was on when all of it was going and and its a large -1 from me.
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
Helloo!
I was also contacted by some players about you and your friend harassing them. You were asked to stop by at least 1 and yet you continued.
You could've just played the game and had fun but you had to turn nasty.
-1 on unban
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

You've done nothing but insult people and pick fights like we're your enemies. Instead of you guys just serving the minor ban and coming to chill and play you go beyond with immature behavior. There's no reason to fight everyone you see when you have a bad day. It's as simple as reading the rules and abiding by them. We try to keep a friendly server and none of what I've seen or experienced in my times playing with you have been that.

Hard -1 Towards unban and reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(07-16-2021, 07:29 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
You've done nothing but insult people and pick fights like we're your enemies. Instead of you guys just serving the minor ban and coming to chill and play you go beyond with immature behavior. There's no reason to fight everyone you see when you have a bad day. It's as simple as reading the rules and abiding by them. We try to keep a friendly server and none of what I've seen or experienced in my times playing with you have been that.

Hard -1 Towards unban and reduction.
Stop putting me in the same bracket as him please! I served my 24hours ban and then i joked around with everyone, and they all joked around with me, no one told me that i harassed them!!!!!
[Image: william.png]

Pleas follow the correct format found HERE