Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned again
Oh boy here I come again! Looks like you really have some problem with me for some reason. I go banned again, for harassment? Again, no evidence of that! Yes, I got banned for ghosting! Yes I waited 24h for that to go! I came to server today, played like everys other person, didnt say any bad words to anyone but got banned for harassment! Mod told me to come here and here I am. Looks like some players have a problem with me being on the server so they call their "boyfriends" to ban me even though I didnt say anything bad to them...
So a few things to point out here:

You were banned just over 24hrs ago for breaking rules (ghosting) with the same friend that you were on server with tonight.

He was absolutely worse than you were and said some totally unacceptable things. Your behaviour wasn't great either.

[Image: Discord_hgFlCJCsCv.png]

[Image: Discord_AjSkmWeCu4.png]

Pretty easy to translate. There were a few instances of you antagonising players and this was in amongst what your friend was posting so really the whole thing was just trolling and I had several players contact me that they weren't happy about any of it.

[Image: Discord_z6BDnVwtjg.png]

[Image: unknown.png]

I know that you were probably trying to joke around but coupled with your recent ban and your friend also doing it I banned you as well. Obviously I will leave it up to the other staff and Fish what to do but I would be happy to reduce the ban for you but not completely lift it.

Also we have a format for unbans: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(07-16-2021, 06:25 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Is that considered evidence of harassment? It's just a quote from an interview after a hockey game
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(07-16-2021, 06:25 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: So a few things to point out here:

You were banned just over 24hrs ago for breaking rules (ghosting) with the same friend that you were on server with tonight.

He was absolutely worse than you were and said some totally unacceptable things. Your behaviour wasn't great either.

Pretty easy to translate. There were a few instances of you antagonising players and this was in amongst what your friend was posting so really the whole thing was just trolling and I had several players contact me that they weren't happy about any of it.

I know that you were probably trying to joke around but coupled with your recent ban and your friend also doing it I banned you as well. Obviously I will leave it up to the other staff and Fish what to do but I would be happy to reduce the ban for you but not completely lift it.

Also we have a format for unbans: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440

"Press F to pay respect".. I guess if I ever get unbanned I will just turn off chat, and hope that someone doesnt find something else that is stupid to report me because some people on the server are obviously bothered with my presence on the server! Damn people these day have really become sensitive af... Nobody can take a joke...
There's a joke and then there's harassment. You were asked to stop but you continued. I hope if you do get unbanned that you just learn to have fun and play the game.
You don't have to get so aggro at the other players. If there is any issues you are having on server you can bring them here instead of insulting the others that are just trying to play the game.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

(07-16-2021, 07:20 PM)unfortunatepossum Wrote: There's a joke and then there's harassment. You were asked to stop but you continued. I hope if you do get unbanned that you just learn to have fun and play the game.
You don't have to get so aggro at the other players. If there is any issues you are having on server you can bring them here instead of insulting the others that are just trying to play the game
Nobody actually told me to stop, everyone was just going on with me, joking and stuff because they knew it was a joke! However someone did tell my friend to stop but I really have nothing do to with that, and yes I play together with him but I cannot make him stop doing that because I am not his father!!!!!
(07-16-2021, 06:25 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: So a few things to point out here:

like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted
[Image: Pixie-Kick.jpg]
like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted
[/quote]

please do, it'll make things easier
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted

[/quote]

let me find the recording\
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)RopeGuy20 Wrote:
(07-17-2021, 06:52 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: like i said on his friends post i have video of everything that i can upload and add if wanted

let me find the recording\
[/quote]

yeah the recording was from the 24 hour ban, got them mixed up