Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Hiiii...
(The scene in the hospital,when Joker saying hi to Harvey,from The Dark Knight,will explain how to read this title)

Well it's late...BUT as you all may know,лучше поздно чем никогда(better late than never)
My name is Alexander(Alex),but you know me as Garro.I joined this server in June 2019.I'm only playing PH,most of the regular players know me well.I tried TTT in the past,but i was banned,for a couple of minutes,because people didn't liked my explanation.Not a fan of explaining why i killed someone.
I am known for being a pain in the ass to both sides,to players,over this time i have earned a lot of lovely nicknames(like a tryhard,a hacker,a ghoster etc) and to staff for various reasons for which there is nothing to be proud of.But I finally found peace and decided to torture players and staff when they in the reach of my mp7.
See you soon.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Garro!
Welcome to the forums C:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Welcome to the forums one of the scariest prop hunt player ever...

It's so competitive to play with you, I'll see you on the server !
Super glad to see you finally joined the forums! Welcome my friend :D
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Never thought I'd live to see the day..... I can die in peace now...

Welcome Garro
I was glad to see you again after a couple years, and now I get to see you on the forums too. Planning to apply for staff or something?
You Did It. The Crazy Son of a Bitch, You Did It - some famous meme quote from the dinosaur period or something.

For real, Welcome to the Forums ;]
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Welcome to the forum  :)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
The actual hacker in PH has joined.
Welcome!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Oh hey!

Welcome finally to the forums.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.