Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck does this work and why is it allowed?

So is this a map exploit? model exploit? jumppack exploit? Or is this the purpose

This is like impossible to land a shot at without aimbot, and a few people pull this on every fucking round
Are you talking about the bunnyhopping? Not sure what you’re trying to describe

Edit: they’ve got 1500 hours on gmod there’s no way they dont know what bhopping is
Bhopping is allowed and is not classified as exploiting in our system.
It is harder to hit headshots but you can still kill bhopping innos.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
This is called bunnyhopping, it lets you use something in the game engine called air strafing (the "force" that lets you turn while you are in the air) to gain speed and preserve it through multiple jumps by jumping the exact moment you touch the ground. MiniMe happens to be very good at it.

You can do this on any server, but it's hard. It is significantly easier to gain high speed with it in our server because sv_airaccelerate (sort of a multiplier for how "tight" you can move in the air) is set to an excessively high value of 1000 as I explained in this thread.

The jump pack makes bunnyhopping a little bit easier but it doesn't really make a difference with bunnyhopping.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
everyone assuming they have to explain what bhopping is LMAO
its not THAT dumb of a question, he's referring to the hyperspace tow truck flying across in the background (which i wouldn't call exploiting and entirely stoppable, so long as it isn't teaming)
they are running in real life so their leg movement translates to ingame movement thats why they are moving so fast
jump fast
jump goodly
The technique shown by Caribou and Autumn is known as the 'grapefruit technique' (google to learn more). I developed the very early stages of this form with Caribou. It only makes sense that I be the one to tell you all how to counter it. When you see them jumping around like this, you'll want to find a high ledge or cliff. There, wait for them to pass below you, where you will jump on top of them and get a goomba kill. I tried this technique, which I call the banana technique, on Caribou last night and it worked perfectly. I really recommend jumping off of high places when you see this on the server. Good luck out there
www.fraps.com
former admin2