Potential Witnesses: rand ace cespedes damien

Proof: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1 on a strike, guy has been donor for a bit and knows the rules so he shouldn't of done this.
This guy has always been doing some fuck shit with his donor powers.
+1 since they've demonstrated on multiple occasions in the past they aren't capable of using their donor powers responsibly. I have no evidence, but I can recall them kicking @nico for "RDM."
+1. Whatever the excuse could be, donor abuse is a nono.
I didn't warn void for this when it happened cause server was being loud af so I said fuck it I'll let him off the hook but if this is a known/ continuing problem then he should at least be formally reminded of the staff guidelines
While I don't play TTT at all, I know that gagging the entire server is only to be used in extreme circumstances and, as far as I know, NEVER by donors. +1 for strike.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
@VoidDiablo would you like to comment on this?

I had a discussion with the player at the beginning of the month, regarding actions allowed to take with donor, player already has donor guidelines.

That being said, I didn't bother to report or issue a strike, as I was on when he bought donor. I have not seen him being an issue since this time, but if others are seeing an issue a strike may be appropriate.

Given that @ratty was on and didn't feel it necessarily warrant a strike I will defer to him. But be aware that the guidelines have been discussed with him already.
But in the future, perhaps it would be best to just client mute.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
yeah last thing I'll add is that this happened like three seconds before a map change so its not like he gagged everyone mid-game, but anyways donors shouldn't do this under any circumstances I was about to gag a few ppl at the time but oh well I let it slide.

It's really up to other people that have seen him handle being donor to determine if his abuse warrants a strike or can be left to a simple warn/inform.
(07-31-2021, 05:18 PM)Jammin Wrote: @VoidDiablo would you like to comment on this?

I had a discussion with the player at the beginning of the month, regarding actions allowed to take with donor, player already has donor guidelines.

That being said, I didn't bother to report or issue a strike, as I was on when he bought donor. I have not seen him being an issue since this time, but if others are seeing an issue a strike may be appropriate.

Given that @ratty was on and didn't feel it necessarily warrant a strike I will defer to him. But be aware that the guidelines have been discussed with him already.
But in the future, perhaps it would be best to just client mute.

Noted that Jammin has already spoken to him at a different time, I feel like this should be Strike 2. If he fucks it again.... you get the gist.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]