Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resignation

Did not follow proper resignation format.
Not enough forum time.
Well I didnt see this coming but I respect your decision to resign. You were a great asset to the staff team and people appreciate the work you put in. I hope to still see you around the server ^-^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Thank you for being such an amazing mod  Heart

@Mr_Rippe right now 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
@Mr_Rippe to @Everyjuan
"You're my number Juan"

MEME BY LILY
nope -1 not allowed
You're one of my favourite mods, you were a prime example on how to be a staff member, you're a great person. I'll miss you bb have fun doing whatever you're gonna do bb.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
God damn it. Please pm me and let me know what's going on. I know I haven't been exactly available lately and I apologize for that.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
BUT WHO WILL BE THERE FOR ME WHEN NO JUAN IS :(

AT LEAST WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE

[Image: latest?cb=20140517020109]

[Image: l6pkTGc.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]
(04-19-2017, 05:16 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: God damn it. Please pm me and let me know what's going on. I know I haven't been exactly available lately and I apologize for that.

@Obi Juan Canblowme i steam msged you
Strangely enough not long after I posted this I stopped being able to reach the forums from my usual source IP.

Tracert checks out, so I have a valid route to the host. DNS Checks out, so i can resolve the host. I just get reject on port 80, even trying just a straight telnet to port 80. And magically enough, I can reach the forums without changing anything except connecting to my VPN, which would only change my source IP. That's how I'm here now. Also happens on my cellphone. Cell network I can get here, home/usual source IP is no go.

Talked to NFO and they said I must be filtered at the firewall level on the dinklehost. Strange.

Ah well, it's been fun!