Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Norm Help Discord
Discord Name: Norm Minder >:(

Discord ID: 476135867577139232

When First Joined(Estimate): Fri Apr 24 11:11:21 2020 (467 days ago)

What is your age:22
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator):Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: .I am almost always on discord,I can quickly answer pings .Even if I don't write on Channels, I mostly read .If things get out of i can be quick to help and deal with the issue.Discord is fun a place . I am always willing to help when needed and I would love to help discord staff.

Why you want to help the Discord community: Dink's community is an awesome place to be at and I would love to help keep it that way.

Other I'm always open to criticism.Have a good day everyone
Hey Norm, -1

Seriously tho I think you'd be great as a helper, I know that you do lurk a lot around on the discord and forums a lot and even had to tell me to cut something out lol. I see no huge issue and also it's good to see that more people (including me) are joining the discord staff team because it is so important and I'm glad you wanna help too :D  +1 good luck!
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Hey Norm!
Thanks for putting in your app I am glad you are looking to help out!
Pretty straight forward answer from me. You are pretty active on the discord and you have been a pretty good help.
You are more than capable of taking on this role with no issues especially with your staffing experience in server.

+1 from me!
Good luck with your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
The lurker Norm, eh?

I've had pretty good interactions with you, they've all been pretty fun and appropriate. I feel like you have a good moral compass for knowing when to step in and when to watch from the shadows. I've seen really good things from you through your moderation in Murder in the rare times the server has been active. I can confidently say that you could take this on without a doubt.

+1 from me. Good luck!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bump
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Hi Norm,
Based on your application, the feedback here, and a vote of the discord staff, I have decided to accept this application.
Welcome to the discord staff team! I'll be following up with you (hopefully) tomorrow to get you set up (aka once I get my power back lmao).

Congratulations!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks