Classified by Ordo Majoris
Ingame Name: Garro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90012891

Time Played: 1.381

When First Joined: Jun 29, 2019

Availability: Mon-Sun 18-12

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I play VERY often.Every day I meet violators who mic spamming,harassing people etc.All i can do now is just warn them,which is usually only makes things worst.The same goes for team switching and players using illegal spots.So instead of just spamming you guys with ban requests for toxic players, i could deal with them myself.My best argument is my BR "toxic overload",as Lt Star said,staff most likely would have gotten them to calm down,but no staff were on at that time.So something that could have been dealt quickly, turned into a nightmare. I ask for the opportunity to deal with this kind of situations, but don't worry i'm still going to spam you with ban requests for ghosters and hackers.

Why do you want to help the community?: After all this time that i spent here, I feel that this server has become a part of me(laugh at me all you want) so i want to help keep it in order,even if its only for a couple of rounds.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I had 1 ban that helped me realize that i need a break.

Have you previously applied for staff? No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes.I use OBS.

How did you find us?: When I bought Gmod, I tried a couple of different servers...and well now you guys stuck here with me.

Other:I know that i don't have best reputation here,but i hope that my recent actions proofs that i changed and ready to help you guys.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
Oh hai!

The top hunter of PH turned staff? Sounds like a good time.

You've been incredibly helpful with both hackers and spooky ghosts in lobbies. You're always communicating, recording and helping with putting the baddies away. You know most of the illegal spots. You have experience with Ban Requests, you have experience on what to look for regarding hackers. You kind of have this feeling for them. I blame all the hours that you've been stacking up. You have great activity regarding the server and have put a gracious amount of time in the forums and community. There's not a lot of people that don't know you I would have to say. 

I can't personally say that the ban concerns me. It was a long time ago and after hearing about the situation I think you've definitely become better with reacting to trolls. Just don't let the people get to you and relax.

I think you would be a great fit for moving on to Trusted.   

+1 From me!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1

Every time I get on with you on your usually recording ghosters, and you point out people who needed to be watched. One thing I do recommend is getting more active outside ban requests on the forums, which for trusted doesn't really matter as much, and possibly the discord, it wouldn't hurt to ping the staff while you record, which also won't matter if you are accepted because why would you ping yourself

Also for those who want to see the ban Here it is

Enough time has passed like ryzif said, plus the ban was only an hour-long, which is quite short, which leads me to believe it wasn't anything too serious.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Garro has been extremely helpful in the mornings, whether it's been hackers or ghosters or other troublemakers. He does well with communicating issues to the staff and other players that help gather proof for ban requests. Overall, I think you would be a great fit for trusted. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I have waited for this to happen, I sense it will happen soon and now here it is,

Garro looking upon the requirements of Trusted you landed a giant slam dunk on it
and did all the requirements for it.

You admin chat current staff in the game when there were ghosters and at times when cheater start to do their business.

You made many ban request that were able to notified staff on the player in question and how they conducted when there was no staff online nor anyone else attempting to help keep the gameplay fair to all.

That minor ban mention earlier, at that time was when you had some personal stuff not going into detail during that year in late summer, but it was done to give you a breather and chill out since it was a bad trolling players day that day.

I had no issue with you beside you killing me in prop hunt when I'm usually deadly obvious in my spots beside the point I see no reason not seeing you as a Trusted.

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Garro! This is such a great surprise!

Alrighty, as stated before you know how to use admin chat, how to tell staff the situation and alert them of rule breaking people; You have greatly been helpful to me whenever you're on and helping me gather evidence and sending me that evidence accordingly AND you also know how and when to ping for staff and make ban requests. As Ryuji has stated, you slam dunked everything.

Now for that ban mentioned I feel as though it is in the past. You were going through a rough patch and just needed to take a step back and breathe. I want you to remember that and keep that in your pocket at all times. Take breaks and take care of yourself.

I do want to bring up something else. With being Trusted and being in any staff role, etc, from now on, if you do get accepted (and even if you don't it's still something great to keep in mind), remember to follow the rules to the "T" and try to stay calm in tense/trolling environments. Emotionally, it is something you have to learn but I believe that you can do it in time.

Although I have not been on the server for a while, I've been dealing with somethings, but I've been in game with you and been in various situations with you were you helped me greatly with getting evidence and informing me so my result is:

+1

I hope to see you in game with that shiny Trusted tag.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Alright I'm gonna be the bad guy, but I'm gonna -1 this.

I've seen far too many times you pull attitude with staff because you don't get your way, go into illegal spots and then argue about it, or honestly, be a straight up dick about things. I do not feel you would be a good personality fit for the server at all.

Yes you have a lot of time and you know exactly what you're doing but your attitude over the time Ive known you has always been poor.

Your dislike for certain players is obvious and I'm incredibly worried about targetting.

Idk man, maybe others are seeing something I'm not seeing but I cannot in good faith support you on this.

I do wish you the best.
Go away
Hello, kid. I'm surprised to see you applying tbh.

I've seen you being rude and toxic a few times but most of the time you're just quiet.
I've seen other people (me as well) trying to joke around with you or just talk to you and your answer was "Stop./Don't talk to me." And that is fine if you're only here to enjoy the game. Everyone has their boundaries.

But being staff here means (at least I believe so) that you are ready for communication. If guests or regulars have concerns they usually contact staff they feel they can trust or at least feel welcomed. I've seen them saying something like "Feel free to talk to me./I'm always open to a discussion." And that is exactly what makes them a good fit for the team. Are you ready for this?

Also, it seems that your only objective has always been to get the most score. As a staff member you are expected to give up the game to deal with shit. I've seen people resigning because they couldn't enjoy the game anymore. Are you sure that's something you want?

I was inactive for a long time so maybe I've missed changes in your attitude. Sorry and ignore my dumb ass if that's the case.

I'm neutral, of course.
I'm neutral

I  believe people can change but I don't trust you right now.I've known you for about a year and a half ,and I know you've changed for the last two months maybe more.You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me.Yeah, it's months ago, but it's still a concern for me .

It's not a  concern for me that you're competitive.

I'm worried about targetting arguing with people,and your attitude in the server.1 -2 months is too short for me to trust you
(08-15-2021, 09:45 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm neutral

I  believe people can change but I don't trust you right now.I've known you for about a year and a half ,and I know you've changed for the last two months maybe more.You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me.Yeah, it's months ago, but it's still a concern for me .

It's not a  concern for me that you're competitive.

I'm worried about targetting arguing with people,and your attitude in the server.1 -2 months is too short for me to trust you
Ok,i wanted to stay calm but I'm not going to just sit and listen to this false accusation from you Norm,you better provide evidence for this- "You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me".
I was toxic to people who was rude to me because i couldn't control myself.I was rude to staff because,as i thought at that time they didn't reacted to violators fast enough, I'm not denying this.
But saying stuff like this...
Back then, my mental state was already on the edge of collapse, I had no desire to build schemes against someone.
I know 2 people I was targeting, but only because one of them mocked my disability at every opportunity and now he's banned.
And we are no longer at war with the second person.
Maybe you people should talk to players who actually played with me after i got back in PH, people like Fofab,Ryzif,Mork Mork,Zom13ae. I've been targeted alot over this month but i didn't respond to any of them, not a single word.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]