Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Classified by Ordo Majoris
(08-16-2021, 04:44 AM)Garro Wrote:
(08-15-2021, 09:45 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I'm neutral

I  believe people can change but I don't trust you right now.I've known you for about a year and a half ,and I know you've changed for the last two months maybe more.You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me.Yeah, it's months ago, but it's still a concern for me .

It's not a  concern for me that you're competitive.

I'm worried about targetting arguing with people,and your attitude in the server.1 -2 months is too short for me to trust you
Ok,i wanted to stay calm but I'm not going to just sit and listen to this false accusation from you Norm,you better provide evidence for this- "You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me".
I was toxic to people who was rude to me because i couldn't control myself.I was rude to staff because,as i thought at that time they didn't reacted to violators fast enough, I'm not denying this.
But saying stuff like this...
Back then, my mental state was already on the edge of collapse, I had no desire to build schemes against someone.
I know 2 people I was targeting, but only because one of them mocked my disability at every opportunity and now he's banned.
And we are no longer at war with the second person.
Maybe you people should talk to players who actually played with me after i got back in PH, people like Fofab,Ryzif,Mork Mork,Zom13ae. I've been targeted alot over this month but i didn't respond to any of them, not a single word.
I hate to say it.It happened almost a year ago.I'm sorry I can't put any evidence

Still no.I do not trust you.

-1 on your application .Just accept you were toxic before

Edit to your response :No, you were toxic to anyone who tried to talk with  you.I won't argue here.Have a good day
(08-16-2021, 07:04 AM)Norm Minder Wrote:

I  believe people can change but I don't trust you right now.I've known you for about a year and a half ,and I know you've changed for the last two months maybe more.You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me.Yeah, it's months ago, but it's still a concern for me .

I'm worried about targetting arguing with people,and your attitude in the server.1 -2 months is too short for me to trust you
Ok,i wanted to stay calm but I'm not going to just sit and listen to this false accusation from you Norm,you better provide evidence for this- "You've targeted me most of the time and other players.You've been very rude and toxic, telling people do not talk with me".
I was toxic to people who was rude to me because i couldn't control myself.I was rude to staff because,as i thought at that time they didn't reacted to violators fast enough, I'm not denying this.
Back then, my mental state was already on the edge of collapse, I had no desire to build schemes against someone.
I know 2 people I was targeting, but only because one of them mocked my disability at every opportunity and now he's banned.
Maybe you people should talk to players who actually played with me after i got back in PH, people like Fofab,Ryzif,Mork Mork,Zom13ae. I've been targeted alot over this month but i didn't respond to any of them, not a single word.
I hate to say it.It happened almost a year ago.I'm sorry I can't put any evidence

Did you even read my post?
I said that i was toxic, to people who provoked me.
But i never was toxic to people or targeted them, if they did nothing.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
(08-16-2021, 02:48 PM)Garro Wrote:

Bro I hate to break it to you but just for the sole reason of having a staff rank you will have people target you. That’s basically the job. 
Kinda checkmated yourself

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'd like to state that arguing like this is just proving to those of us who are uneasy that this may not be the best idea.

Norm is definitely one of the people you've targeted. That being said, norm is more than welcome to share his experience with you and his concerns.

In no way should this become a fucking witch hunt.

Staff Apps have quickly gone to shit for the arguments similar between the two of you above. Instead of lashing out, I suggest you both come into this level headed and have an appropriate discussion based off concerns, not a he said she said.

Just my two cents.

Edit: brain tired, words bad
Go away
Yeahhhhh, based on that response alone this is a -1. I don't play on PH but as a staff member, you need thick skin because you're going to take a lot of abuse from people. You basically just told us you not only don't have that thick skin, but you think it's okay to be toxic because someone is targeting you. Two wrongs don't make a right.

(yes, this is the pot calling the kettle black)
(08-16-2021, 03:41 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(08-16-2021, 02:48 PM)Garro Wrote:

Bro I hate to break it to you but just for the sole reason of having a staff rank you will have people target you. That’s basically the job. 
Kinda checkmated yourself

There is a difference between random nobody and regular players.
I don't care what randoms saying about me.
But not when people like Norm start accusing me without and evidence.
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
(08-16-2021, 04:12 PM)Garro Wrote: But not when people like Norm start accusing me without and evidence.

When someone is saying you've done something without any evidence, bear in mind the fact that everyone else also recognizes the fact that they aren't providing evidence. Most of us are only basing our decisions on things we see, not things other people are saying they've seen.

Also, what norm is saying isn't an accusation, it's him giving the reasoning behind his decision. Those are his opinions and experiences, and they likely won't influence anyone else's vote very much. If you disagree with something he's said, don't take it as a personal attack. Just explain how that assessment differs from reality and move on, rather than turning it into a heated argument.

Finally, keep in mind how low-stakes this is. If what norm says plays into you not getting staff, you can just use his criticism to improve your behavior and apply again after the waiting period.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
[quote pid="113552" dateline="1629146478"]
[quote pid="113551" dateline="1629143299"]
[quote pid="113542" dateline="1629115473"]
There is a difference between random nobody and regular players.I don't care what randoms saying about me. But not when people like Norm start accusing me without and evidence.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This is why you don't need staff. Your attitude is shit poor. There is no difference in how you treat or react to things as staff. You handle all things equally. You will never get it with this kind of attitude. Fix it. 
I hated Jupiter and didnt treat her like that. As staff even in situations you dislike etc you have to remain professional and you're obviously not capable. 
Fat minus one.
man I've barely played with you but you've given off a very bad impression through this thread in only a couple of replies.. you blew up at one guy when he said something bad about you when the most important trait of being a good moderator is doing the literal opposite of that

lose the attitude and you'll be fine, but for now stick to killing props.. -1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
After reading what was said, I'm changing my own vote to a -1

Basically, what matt said, that you basically checkmated yourself, You need to be able to deal with people who will target you. I believe that you do have the potential to be a staff member and have the motivation to do so, but you need to show that you can handle yourself.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]