Offender's Name: MillyDilly

Offender's SteamID: 76561198798195533

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's Deathrun

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: Disturbing the peace 

When They Did It:  August 19, 2021
Potential Witnesses:  AirtightBeast12, Shenron, Kat 

Proof: I have a recording

Other: I would feel comfortable speaking to an admin to explain the situation with pristine detail.
Or you could just explain it here and provide evidence since you already went through the trouble of making an abuse report.

His steamid is STEAM_0:1:418964902
(08-19-2021, 09:52 PM)Boe Wrote: What They Did: Disturbing the peace 
What does this even mean?
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]
Can you post the recording and give some context behind the situation
(08-19-2021, 09:59 PM)Alora Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 09:52 PM)Boe Wrote: What They Did: Disturbing the peace 
What does this even mean?
If you send me your discord I can Explain it to you.

(08-19-2021, 10:30 PM).cee Wrote: Can you post the recording and give some context behind the situation
I would but that takes a brick to process it and I am very lazy, I might add it tomorrow or not, I am very sleepy right now
Without evidence, nothing can be done. 

Upload the video and post it to the abuse report, otherwise this report will be dismissed.
Milly, a bad person? Never, Milly is a saint.

Unless you have evidence, I stick by that.
 Uh oh, all errors!
(08-19-2021, 09:54 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Or you could just explain it here and provide evidence since you already went through the trouble of making an abuse report.

His steamid is STEAM_0:1:418964902
I would but I am just very lazy to process the evidence and type up a paragraph or 3 I'm probably just very sleepy but regardless I offered to talk about it and process the video. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't feel like uploading the vid at the moment because My internet is shit at this place in time, But if I were to explain the situation verbally I would be more inclined to process the video because I would feel more invested in trying harder to explain the situation. it is just time-consuming for me to just do that to a community that I quite literally just joined and that I doubt I would be playing on, side note there are different ways to write a steam id I followed the Template it said steam id, steam ids can be in different forms I chose my selected form because I am more comfortable with it and it was not specified on the Template. If you still do not believe this is a form of steam id "76561198798195533" DO me a favor, whatever platform you use steam on in this case I use the Latest Desktop version of it. Step 1, open steam - Step 2, GO to the top right of the steam page and click on your profile drop-down a big hint if you have money in your account you will see money to the right of your profile name if you do not have money in your steam wallet then your [b]profile name will just be on the drop-down. Step 3, Once you have clicked the drop-down click on account details. Finally, Step 4, look towards the top left of the page then look for where it says your name in big letters followed by (Name) account in my case it would be "Boe's Account" under that it will say your steam id as the form I put millydilly's as. steam qualifies a steam id as a 17-digit number unique to you, which you can use to link other people to your profile, or use for third-party applications. I went through the trouble of writing all of that because it seems like you were trying to correct me when you said "His steamid is STEAM_0:1:418964902" Regardless you may have been trying to help out by stating that I honestly don't know but if that is the case and that is the form of steam id you think that this type of form should require I suggest editing or at least notifying [b][b]queef commando that Because People use different forms of the steam id all I'm saying is it should be specified in the Template. Now I have written quite a bit but My offer is still up if yall would like for me to explain it verbally and potentially queue up the evidence. I have much criticism of how millydilly was handling the situation because honestly, he could have handled them way better than how he did so all I have to say is that from what I saw, I have a lot of things to say to milly that he would listen to even more if it was from one of his higher-ups saying it as I said before I am new to this community But I cannot stand people at least using their staff powers in general incorrectly, another side note before I sign off I understand he/him/she/they/whatever they identify as are Lower on the ranking scale of this server but if they are to continue rising through the ranking system as a staff member in this particular community they should know how to handle situations better. But even though I typed all of this out I can confidently say if you or whoever wants me to explain the situation that occurred I would be happy to explain it verbally and perhaps bring up the video evidence if I feel motivated enough to do so Peace out Worrrrd Im so sleepy.[/b][/b][/b]

(08-19-2021, 11:04 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Without evidence, nothing can be done. 

Upload the video and post it to the abuse report, otherwise this report will be dismissed.
Sorry, no can do without explaining the situation Verbally because If I were to go through all the trouble of uploading it I would like to explain the situation out verbally because evidence without an explanation is just a random video.
Due to no evidence presented, this abuse thread is dismissed.