Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
can i use !fspec
+1 gave me a free energetic infuser in minecraft yesterday (dont take it back please)
easy plus one. He does a great job as staff and knows how to mediate. I will never stop rdming you
I do remember you mentioning heading to college soon (If not already considering it's 8/24). Will you still be able to maintain a relatively consistent playtime? College will always come first of course but I am curious if you will be able to consistently play as a lot of staff members in college essentially disappear.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-24-2021, 05:05 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: I do remember you mentioning heading to college soon (If not already considering it's 8/24). Will you still be able to maintain a relatively consistent playtime? College will always come first of course but I am curious if you will be able to consistently play as a lot of staff members in college essentially disappear.
I have no idea how that's gonna go since I'm gonna be in the process of moving soon, but I'll definitely be able to maintain some kind of presence, able to contribute to balancing, etc. As to how much of a presence, it's too hard to tell this early, but it should get better after the rocky start that is the first few weeks. I know that doesn't exactly inspire confidence, but there's a lot about the process that I don't know yet in general.
Your application has been ACCEPTED. Please pair up with a tmod or higher to get proper training.
You're a fantastic staff member and I look forward to seeing your growth continue with us.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]