Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MillyDilly False Gag Report
Offender's Name: MillyDilly

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418964902

What Server(s): Deathrun

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: They falsely gagged me, and I still have no idea why.

When They Did It: around 3:30 PM, 9/8/21.

Potential Witnesses: Yoku, Blu, Jay

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHmopON0y2M

Other: MillyDilly is way too serious on the rules, and disallows players to literally have any fun. Its like playing a fuckin serious prison roleplay or some shit.
According to deathruns rules number 5 it states: 
5. Do not Mic spam or chat spam.

Making noises into the mic, singing, repeating the same phrase over and over again are some examples of mic / chat spam. Just because it wasn't listed here doesn't mean it's not mic spam

As ph staff basically any noises that are not talking are not needed and can/are considered mic spam. Also, the short video provides no context for the "victims" repeated actions of mic spam like burping into their mic. -1 on the abuse report. There is no abuse here, Milly only disturbs the peace.

Also, u forgot the backtick
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
My response here is that you were gagged for mic spam, first you screamed into your mic and i warned you for doing so then when you pretended to burp in your mic then i gagged you for mic spam.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(09-08-2021, 02:56 PM)Zax Wrote: MillyDilly is way too serious on the rules, and disallows players to literally have any fun.

Just because you're entertained doesn't mean anyone else enjoys hearing you burping and screaming into your mic. I agree it's fun when the staff gives a little leeway, but only when it isn't negatively impacting the majority of the players' experience on the server. If you would have checked the staff guidelines before posting this, you would have seen that Milly did exactly what they were supposed to do in response to your behavior.

[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
If this is all the evidence that exists, then I do not see any abuse. You need more than a 30 second clip unless the particular scenario is extreme which a gag for mic spam is not. -1 until more evidence is presented.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
It really looks like you're salty that you got gagged for a gaggable offense.

-1 on this thread but a +1 to lock this thread.
-1 on abuse. Not enough evidence to go on, but if this was the last in a long line of yelling into your mic, burping, or random noises, then you got what you deserved.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
Report dismissed due to insufficient evidence of abuse.