Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caballs Deep
Yeah I cursed you out near the end, but literally everyone did, you took multiple people and annoyed them to a point where they where at the brink of pure anger.

You gagged and ungagged me?
You ungagged me?

I think evidence wise? Yeah, you didn't ungag me. At all.. please check video one for evidance

Literally every reply you've sent me coballs has included a lie.

"I oNlY WaRnED YoU oNcE"
"I UnGaGGed yOu"
I'm just gonna quote some stuff from the staff guidelines.

"Do not argue with other staff members or players; respectfully disagreeing with something is completely different and is allowed. If you have an issue with another staff member or player, feel free to contact an Admin privately or make a staff abuse thread if it is related to that."

"Treat the rest of your staff team and players fairly and equally, no one is above anyone else despite rank differences."

"If someone just puts something dumb in a report, ignore it.  False reports must be malicious in intent. If someone just misunderstands what happened to them and reports based on their point of view, that is not a false report."

Number of False Reports, Punishment
1 - Verbal Warning
2 - AWarning/Slay
3 - Slay
4 - Kick
5 - 1 Day Ban
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(09-12-2021, 02:41 PM)Reina Wrote: I'm just gonna quote some stuff from the staff guidelines.

"Do not argue with other staff members or players; respectfully disagreeing with something is completely different and is allowed. If you have an issue with another staff member or player, feel free to contact an Admin privately or make a staff abuse thread if it is related to that."

"Treat the rest of your staff team and players fairly and equally, no one is above anyone else despite rank differences."

"If someone just puts something dumb in a report, ignore it.  False reports must be malicious in intent. If someone just misunderstands what happened to them and reports based on their point of view, that is not a false report."

1 - Verbal Warning
2 - AWarning/Slay
3 - Slay
4 - Kick
5 - 1 Day Ban

Anything regarding answering and handling tickets aimed at you?
(09-12-2021, 02:45 PM)GingerBeard95 Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 02:41 PM)Reina Wrote: I'm just gonna quote some stuff from the staff guidelines.

1 - Verbal Warning
2 - AWarning/Slay
3 - Slay
4 - Kick
5 - 1 Day Ban

Anything regarding answering and handling tickets aimed at you?

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(09-12-2021, 02:29 PM)Caballs Deep Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 02:27 PM)derp Wrote: wtf is a report log
staff can see old rdm reports and such. we have dated and timed logs.
this is very not true. i was staff for over 3 years and have never heard of "report logs". we have old logs to see full rounds. the closest thing to this is the ability to see reports from the last map. either you dont know what you are talking about or youre just bad at lying.
if im stupid then supply us with some rdm reports from the report logs.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
[Image: unknown.png]

So, With the assumption that Kizzy and suga wasn't real team members, both being online at the first and second time with kaptain being online during the third,

Can we ask @ coball,

Have you got any evidence to support you claims that my own !reports against you where malicious in intent?

-Edit:
Coballs... Seriously, save people time and snip your first response to me where you lied about only !warn'ing me once because that is straight up just bad form mate. remove my entire quote and type -snip-
This thread may be home to the worst post-formatting I have ever seen.

(09-12-2021, 06:09 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Just gonna comment on this. I do remember coballs being argumentative and hostile a lot yesterday during the day. I’ll check later on and see if I recorded it. I’ll also read all this later since this is a whole fucking lot.
(09-12-2021, 02:29 PM)Caballs Deep Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 02:27 PM)derp Wrote: ~snip
staff can see old rdm reports and such. we have dated and timed logs.

These statements worry me as it shows you are either very inexperienced as staff, or are flat out lying for no reason. 

I believe the claim Jesse made because I've heard the same thing from many other people. I've also heard from other people that you have constantly say things that are flat out wrong in terms of staffing. I have no evidence to back these claims up, so take them as you will.

Honestly, in my opinion, you need to be demoted to donor or retrained as staff.
former admin2
(09-12-2021, 02:13 PM)Caballs Deep Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:28 PM)Sugga Sugga Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:13 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:09 AM)Damien Wrote: There is no abuse here that I have seen. 

The only thing I see is a TMod getting talked over and forced into arguing with players (When arguing against staff members is AGAINST THE MOTD). It just seems like he was getting a little mad that he had to keep screaming over everyone but It's not like it is unjustifiable emotion.

The only abuse that I saw was him ungagging himself, and that is not in this thread and was mentioned by Kessler so...

Yeah, -1.
Bruh what. Cryptic Salsa literally posted that he falsely warned me for something I didn't do because he was power tripping.
You false reported me for rdm for no reason, which warrants a warn./

(09-12-2021, 12:51 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Came on the server and falsely gagged many people after starting arguments with them. He then falsely warned me for "false reporting" after I responded to a rdm report he made on me. 

Outside of what he did tonight he constantly causes issues on the server and gets into arguments every time he plays. Donator T-Mod moment. After @KaptainLes logged on he started pretending to be drunk, got kicked by KaptainLes for continued bullshittery and then rejoined to continue his antics before finally being banned.
you false reported me for rdm when I /killed myelf, also never kicked. Banned without an initial kick,

(09-12-2021, 01:16 AM)Damien Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 01:13 AM)Sugga Sugga Wrote: Bruh what. Cryptic Salsa literally posted that he falsely warned me for something I didn't do because he was power tripping.
I cannot see the link for whatever reason. But if it did happen then yeah that's abuse.

(09-12-2021, 12:54 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: sugga was warned for a false report for this report that deep filed himself 

http://prntscr.com/1rwr04t
I feel like this alone should've been the main part of the donor abuse thread since you should never handle your own report.
No other staff had been online, and it was a 100% clear cut rdm case.

None of what you said in these responses is true. 

1. I did not report you, you reported me. You can see that clearly in the screenshot.

2. You were kicked (and then subsequently banned) by KaptainLes in an attempt to stop you from causing more issues for yourself.

3. There were MULTIPLE other staff on at the time, including @Kizzy and @Cryptic Salsa.

The fact that you are continueing to lie despite multiple eyewitnesses and evidence in your face is embarassing.
check report logs, multiple people reported me with rdm manager for no reason. You're the only one lying.
Again you failed to address anything stated. I am not talking about what others did, I am talking about how YOU reported ME and then preceded to warn me for a false report when I never reported you for anything. 

sugma balls

(09-12-2021, 02:51 PM)GingerBeard95 Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

So, With the assumption that Kizzy and suga wasn't real team members, both being online at the first and second time with kaptain being online during the third,

Can we ask @ coball,

Have you got any evidence to support you claims that my own !reports against you where malicious in intent?

-Edit:
Coballs... Seriously, save people time and snip your first  response to me where you lied about only !warn'ing me once because that is straight up just bad form mate. remove my entire quote and type -snip-
@"Kizzy?"  and @Cryptic Salsa were both online while he continued to handle his own reports. He was aware of this but just didn't care.
In the end, I see the whole situation escalated so far beyond what it should have been at and turned into a shitshow.
This situation should have been de-escalated on the server in a less aggressive manner.
Sometimes its a good idea to say to yourself "hey this situation is getting out of hand... maybe I need some help."

I believe you let your emotions get the best of you in this situation. You fed the fire by more and more actions against people on the server. They used it as ammo against you.
De-escalation would have been the best solution. Sometimes the best de-escalation tactic is to move along to another conversation or not to comment. I think in the end this whole thing is a shit show and it will take a bit for the admin team to decide what to do given all the evidence that they have to sift through.

There were so many other ways that this situation would have gone that would have led to a different result but the decisions made led up to what happened.
Some of it might be due to the fact that you haven't been updated on the latest in rules/procedures or gotten a feel for how to staff the server as of today.

I have no issues with an old staff member trying to help. It seems like you need some alignment with the rest of the staff team. Maybe the Admins can set you up with some nice training sessions after all of this is figured out. We got some helpful willing folks in the staff team that know a lot and can help you get updated quicker.

I don't think that you deserve a full demotion from one instance. I think a slap on the wrist and a retraining would help everyone involved and help you become the staff member you want to be (if that is what you want in the end). This is as long as you are willing to see where others are coming from once the decision is made and learn from any mistakes that are pointed out. We won't accomplish anything with aggression. I understand that staffing TTT is crazy sometimes and can get overwhelming. Staffing in general can get overwhelming especially with a lot of people and a lot of stuff going on.

Good luck.
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
im here for my internet points

Even without any evidence of you gagging the entire server and yelling at people for talking over you, I fully believe those claims based on your responses in this thread. You've shown that you not only don't understand what you did wrong, but you've gotten so deep in your lies that you actually think you were in the right in this situation.

Just take the L, reread the rules and staff guidelines, and the world will move on. You're not doing anybody any favors, including yourself, by blatantly lying to people when the evidence is right there.