Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application #4
hi random person that rarely touches ttt but watches thigns from behind doors
i love u to death damien, you can be one of the best kids ever, but when you're around the wrong crowd, you become them. I myself have seen you do stuff that would be worrisome if you were a staff member so i think you need to wait until you can learn to control yourself.
im not putting plus one or minus one bc i just thought this opinion needed to be seen.
(09-10-2021, 09:51 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application besides, of course, time?
Thank you for bringing up some concern(s)! Since my last staff app I've been working on Deescelating situations instead of escalating them. I know that was one of the big issues with me becoming trusted. Also, I've made sure that people don't influence me in a negative light anymore. Also Also, I've stopped my use of slurs/slur baiting.

(09-10-2021, 09:14 AM)Ryzif Wrote: I'm going to be clear with my intentions here. I think you have a good idea of the rules and protocols for TTT. That's fine an dandy. I don't think you should be a part of staff yet. 

I've had issues where you're making incredibly inappropriate jokes. Specifically towards PH players. I won't discuss the nature of them here. I was hoping that you would move on from these jokes but the last time I heard one of them it was when we were playing Among Us as a large group. Unfortunately I didn't record it although I should have. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

I don't want you to get banned over these jokes but I do want to make sure you know that there are lines that shouldn't be crossed even if you believe it sounds like a joke. Staff members must be respectful of other people and I've had too many situations where you've been bringing up inappropriate things that don't belong on the server. Any of the servers. As long as you're making jokes like that I can't find myself backing you up on this app. I think you'll be fine in the future if you drop these things.

As of right now I can only put a - 1
Thank you for bringing up a serious concern. I apologize for these jokes and if I offended anyone with them, please reach out to me directly on discord via private message so I can give you a more direct apology. I do not and will no longer joke like that anymore.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
this is a video game community, not a public school system. Please keep that in mind when you're posting things on here

+1 I love you Damien, best of luck to you on the application
(09-10-2021, 09:57 PM)David Wrote: this is a video game community, not a public school system. Please keep that in mind when you're posting things on here

+1 I love you Damien, best of luck to you on the application
Thanks Salty! We need to play cs again sometime
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I'll start this off with the fact that I am very biased, Damien is a friend. I think he would make a positive addition to staff, with only improvement to look forward to. With the limited donor powers he has now he makes use of well and restrained, never abusing such while I've been on. He is eager to help out staff when possible, something I tend to appreciate especially when over burdened by the least respectable of our guests.

As others have made sure to point out, he can still behave immaturely when tossed in with the wrong crowd. It only furthers my belief that when pushed along with the guiding hand of the staff team, such behavior will cease to be an issue. (As long we in turn don't act like complete shit heads, which we also can and do so often do)

+1
I think he deserves a try at trusted, he has helped me deal with the usual trouble makers at 3 in the morning. +1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
acting ringleader of "the wrong crowd" here

Damien has made an enormous effort to stay away from troublemaking behavior within the confines of the community, even when he's around a group of them. Like anyone, though, he has his moments. As Jack said, that is something that can be ironed out in the Trusted phase of being staff.

As it currently stands, I see no reason Damien shouldn't be staff. He follows and enforces the rules as much as a Donor can (muting/gagging micspammers, etc.) and has shown much improvement since his last application. It's definitely worth a shot.
I left most of my remarks with staff but I will say this.
Damien has shown that he is serious about being staff, and that he wants to join.
Outside of this issue of escalating situations - something that he hasn't proved done - and also being influenced by the wrong crowd if the crowd gets rowdy- there's no other issue with Damien joining staff.

As a long-standing member of the community in a long time player, Damian knows how to play the game well and does well with following the rules therein, and I have no issue with him getting the rank in server. Frankly I hesitate more with regards to him being added to staff discord, but again I think he has progressed a lot. I too agree that a lot of the issues could be ironed out with training. And I trust that Jack will help Damian a lot with that aspect.

I'm still on the fence here and I will put a +0 but you will have my support if you get accepted.

Best of luck
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Honestly? Just give him trusted. If he proves that he can lay into his friends when they get rowdy, that'll be the marks of a great staff person thing, and if not, well y'know. It's always a good thing to have staff members that are friends with the stupid people to yell at the stupid people before it becomes an issue, anyway.

+0 tho kid talked shit ab weezer
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
honestly i can see you being like degan a little rocky at the start he actually wanted to change and now hes tmod and he was good staff when he was active +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]