practiced simplicity and the elegance of selective omission
Considering you’ve changed 0%, I’ll give a big fat -1. You live to shitpost. The moment you’re allowed back, you’ll ease right back into your old ways.

Oh you’re interested in the flaws of man eh? Homeric literature goes as far to personify the ills of humanity into the Olympians throughout the work. That age brings out the apparent Age of Heroes depicted if the 1250BC Trojan war, which the Gods has blood relation to and an active role. Contrast that with the works of Hesiod in the Dark Ages of 700BC, the gods are less connected to the Iron Race of Humanity. Zeus lacks character, only serving as a keeper of justice and punisher of oatbreakers.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I can tell just by your name and that word garbage of a post that you don't need to be unbanned. -1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
forum ban time!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
How is this not closed yet
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
+1 I think you'd make a great TTT Trusted :)
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
While I get why, the rest of you don’t need to contribute your own shitposts thanks

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Just gonna hit you with a yikes. 

Stay banned. 

[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 he's a fun guy to be around
(09-13-2021, 02:32 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: While I get why, the rest of you don’t need to contribute your own shitposts thanks
just move it to shitposting and let eveeryone meme their fun, honestly, this is a massive shitpost in itself disguised as something seriouss mh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(09-13-2021, 10:13 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Considering you’ve changed 0%, I’ll give a big fat -1. You live to shitpost. The moment you’re allowed back, you’ll ease right back into your old ways.

Oh you’re interested in the flaws of man eh? Homeric literature goes as far to personify the ills of humanity into the Olympians throughout the work. That age brings out the apparent Age of Heroes depicted if the 1250BC Trojan war,  which the Gods has blood relation to and an active role. Contrast that with the works of Hesiod in the Dark Ages of 700BC, the gods are less connected to the Iron Race of Humanity. Zeus lacks character, only serving as a keeper of justice and punisher of oatbreakers.
in my own headcanon I like to think that ethiopia has always been the go-to spot for the gods to carouse. something about the horn of africa being the playground of the divine, well, it's rich.

as for the rest of it all, everyone else who has spoken, perhaps i am not meant to be around people. i've wondered if perhaps there is a fatal flaw encoded in my brains wiring that makes me effectively a misanthrope. but that feels like an excuse. i don't know. maybe i shouldnt have come here. i've felt different. lighter, more airy. but the judgement of my peers in humanity speaks to otherwise. their word against mine, and i doubt they have the same troubles i do of reading people. cant even read myself.

things change, or maybe they don't. thats life i suppose.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]