Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
+1, I'm a bit biased but yeah hong is one of the best staff members we currently have, if isolated incidents that he has acknowledged his wrongdoing and apologized for are the only problem then I see 0 reason he shouldn't be promoted.

he's not overly uptight like some other staff members but he's also not lazy and dogshit like some others. being able to joke and have fun and still staff is something I love seeing in staff members, and it's a quality that is quickly declining. protect him he is the best
I have had ZERO problems with you, here's my support. +1.
I am going to try to not be biased, truth be known I totally forgot that you posted that stuff on the forums the other day. What could be learned from this is to be careful when joking around and stuff. All in all that incident can put a hamper on things and also I’m kinda worried that something like that might happened again when you are goofing off too much with your friends. Anyway it’s okay to joke around and stuff but for now I’m at a -1 since I honestly want to see how you improve past this and stuff. So if this gets denied and you work hard and don’t have any other incidents then you will most likely get mod eventually. Best of luck on your app Hong and like I said I still believe you are a good guy and want to help out the community.
(09-24-2021, 07:47 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: if isolated incidents that he has acknowledged his wrongdoing and apologized for are the only problem then I see 0 reason he shouldn't be promoted.

(09-24-2021, 08:03 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: I’m kinda worried that something like that might happened again when you are goofing off too much with your friends.

@Jammin brought up the great point of the two cases on the discord, only one of which I didn't apologize for as I misunderstood the strictness of the rules compared to the server, and didn't feel the need to since it pertained to a very personal issue that I've since been able to fix/get help for (dont worry im fine).

Moving forwards I've definitely been avoiding goofing off on the servers besides a few jokes here and there, though this correction in behavior may be difficult to see for some, especially if they don't play much TTT, since it's more noticeable there when I'm actually doing staff things (which I don't on discord because I'm not discord staff). It's also not as easy to see since I haven't been able to be active again as much as I'd like, so me chilling out for a bit isn't as noticeable as me chilling out for 3 months. That being said, I haven't ever let jokes impact how I perform as staff, nor will I in future.
(09-22-2021, 08:17 PM)Deadpool Wrote: +1 need more active and good mods. That is all.
former admin2
I'm not trying to put down anyone's opinions but keep in mind that PH and TTT aren't the same community. There's a big age and culture gap between the two, and the rules and standards of conduct differ between them as a result. There's definitely more risqué discussion going on in TTT and someone applying to be a moderator shouldn't be forced to become a choir boy because of that. I've played with HONG for hundreds of hours simultaneously and seen what he says & does, and I've never noticed anything that was more than lighthearted jokes. You see more of a persons character through many hours instead of isolated incidents that can be misconstrued and taken out of context. He's done a shitton of testing & theorycrafting for gameplay for the server as well as frequently handled the insanity that can occur on the server. I'd go as far as say he's really set a gold standard for non-Admin staff and that the only logical move is upwards.
I'm not trying to put down anyone's opinions but keep in mind that PH and TTT aren't the same community. There's a huge difference between both cultures and the rules and standards of conduct differ between them as a result. I've played with HONG for hundreds of hours simultaneously and seen what he says & does, and I've never noticed anything that was more than lighthearted jokes. You see more of a persons character through many hours instead of isolated incidents that can be misconstrued and taken out of context. He's done a shitton of testing & theorycrafting for gameplay for the server as well as frequently handled the insanity that can occur on the server. I'd go as far as say he's really set a gold standard for non-Admin staff and that the only logical move is upwards. Plus we need more active staff.

+1

Ty @"Forest King"  <3

Alright, jesus christ I'll be original. Hong the reasons for and against you becoming moderator are understandable and reasonable except for some but I'll list why I think you'd be a great candidate for moderator

Extremely well respected within the community
Is not too uptight and knows when to toggle the serious switch
Does their job pretty damn well and even has fun doing it by adding extra flavor

You remind me of me when I first applied for trusted years ago minus the big brain theorycrafting shit 

Are you fucks happy god damn +1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Despite the fact that I've been responding to a lot of these awesome points with big walls of text, Fridays are super busy for me and I don't have a lot of time right now, but that being said:

As I've said before in my other apps, thanks to everyone for taking time out of their day to respond to this, constructive criticism and praise alike. I'll continue to keep doing my best to improve and smooth out the bumps I've accrued due to what's pretty much just carelessness. Hopefully people don't let those bumps in the road soil the whole journey, if that makes sense.
fat +1, ttt's best hope aside from bryan rn, as any actual ttt player will say
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'm not aware of whatever HONG did in discord so I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist, +1 HONG is a good image on TTT and is a very impressive staff member. They would be a good moderator.