Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
(09-24-2021, 08:03 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: whatever
lol ok

anyways +1 ive known him for 6 years and seen him manage a division by himself i'm pretty sure he can handle moderating very easily also having fun is not a reason to -1 he isn't applying for a job xDD
I'm going to keep my response fairly short. I won't be reiterating what has already been said. For me this will be a +1. Despite the situation that occurred, everyone has an oopsie moment, myself would be an example. Since day one of becoming trusted you've been dealing with the TTT playground of dinks and done an amazing job. The fact you take time by play testing content to add to the server shows how dedicated you are to this community and making it much more enjoyable. Also pointing out even though it was already said, the fact you can switch into staff mode from having fun shows that you can be serious even when its with people you know.
P.S: I agree with rand. Fat.
(09-24-2021, 07:29 PM)HONG Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 06:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: shnipshnip
shnipshnip
Yes and no. Since becoming staff, I've tried not to become uptight, pompous, or otherwise someone who sits on their high horse, since I've always wanted to stay connected with the people in this community, rather than becoming a changed person who isn't fun to be around and generally creates distance from the spirit of the community--which would go against my desire to keep the server and community as a fun place to be. As for out of line joking? I try to leave well enough alone and never cross the line that separates the responsibilities of a staff member, and role model, and the out-of-control "all for fun" behavior of a regular player (more on that later).

The only kind of joking I wanted addressed and snipped in the butt was the ones that went over the lines like you got in trouble for on forums
Alll the rest and harassing people and being a dickbutt like u are, is all fine and i wouldn't change that for the world. That makes you, YOU, and is the reason you stand out.

My answer is still the same, temporary -1, I'd like to see a month pass and see you be good hanger with no over the line jokey jokes like you got warned for on forums (i didnt even know about the discord stuff)
if you can be good in ur closet for one month im an easy +1 but i think you need small probabation period to be watched

Have to quick edit because me joking got mistaken. I call you hanger because my phone changed Hong to hanger every time. Like a clothes hanger. So I made the closet joke. And when I said harassing people I didn't mean it literally. I meant it as a joke as well because I "harass"people too. So I apologize.
Ayo Hong!

So this has been a weird controversial app. I think you do a great job in game and with handling your responsibilities. You seem like a chill guy and I think you'll do great moving forward. In the future. Considering everything that has been brought up I have to agree with Jammin and Nuru. I think you should definitely put a hold on the app for right now and try again in a month considering recent uh. Yeah.. Other than that stuff I can't say I have any problems with you and I think you'll do great moving forward, just a little bit later. Just Moderation is pretty serious so people going over the top with stuff probably shouldn't be there. Go a month without anything like what's happened recently and you absolutely have my vote my dude! Don't let this get you down, everyone has minor delays when going for the best speedrun times!  Cool

Good luck!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I just don't think you are ready to move up to the moderator rank.I  have concerns with HONG's recent behavior in the discord. I think the behavior definitely needs to be improved before moving on to Moderator rank.

I don't play TTT much.I think you will make a great Moderator some day,but for now you have to chill with some serious jokes.

Another month will not hurt,good luck.-1
every -1 is a prophunt player

every +1 is a ttt player

which subforum is this thread in?
(09-25-2021, 11:27 PM)Forest King Wrote: every -1 is a prophunt player

every +1 is a ttt player

I'm not trying to start a fight, just here to prove a point. There are realistic reasons why there are - 1's. Other than those reasons, I still believe he would be a good Moderator. 

[Image: P1iKGeX.png]

[Image: TzDWAYM.png]

These two are not playing PH. Just saying. Also everyone has a voice on staff apps. Especially with it being a higher application like Moderator. Staff is a team, not just TTT staff, PH staff, Murder staff and DR staff.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(09-25-2021, 11:27 PM)Forest King Wrote: every -1 is a prophunt player

every +1 is a ttt player

Potential bias can exist, you know.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I said I’d post something more insightful than “I LIKE HUNG +1”

HUNG is a great staff member and cool guy. Buddy has devoted a lot of his time into helping admins and the dev team improve the server. He’s been playing slightly less recently because of real life responsibility prioritization, which everyone should do and understand, especially as a student however his activity in the discord and on the server has been overall good regardless. He’s a liked and respected staff member who would do well with the added responsibility and power of being a moderator. Because this is a higher rank, I feel inclined to offer you feedback and the one thing I’ve noticed is that you choose creative warn messages which are great, but try to be more specific just for better record keeping in future situations. I’m tired of seeing your name in blue.

I don't think that concerns brought up regarding applicants conduct are significant enough to warrant a denial as they are things that he can work on while settling into the moderator position, although I have not seen these concerns these issues myself so I am unsure of how consequential they are.
Pretty much everyone else has said this at this point but Hongathan has a lot of time. He is very fast and efficient when dealing with the server in a professonial way. He is active in both the Discord and the server itself. I see great things with this application  :)

+1

(Also bump)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]