ban appeal
Ingame Name: ted

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186138963

Who Banned You: thunderwalrus

Reason For Ban: racism and antisemitism

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: i am deeply sorry for using racial slurs and will not use them again

Have you been banned before: no

Other: fuck 5g
Previous request, for reference: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14699
former admin2
No redeeming qualities to justify an unban -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm placing a -1. Put some effort into this if you want to be unbanned.
Small sample from discord:
[Image: unknown.png]
Frankly temp bans should come before perma bans, but I'm not convinced based on the sheer effort you put in to getting banned, both in TTT and on discord.
I'd like an explanation - what happened? Were you drunk? Were you just being an ass? What is going to prevent you from doing such actions in the future?

Im neutral. Probably jumping too much to go to a perma ban in TTT but I don't see any good in you coming back either.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-28-2021, 03:43 AM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote: Reason For Ban: racism and antisemitism

Why do you think saying "I'm sorry, I won't do it again" to a faceless text box somehow makes up for that behavior? How can you be sincerely sorry when you aren't even apologizing to any specific person for it? That shit isn't cute, it's just childish behavior that you probably won't change any time soon. -1
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
hey I remember this guy and how he thought it was a good idea to come onto the discord after getting banned trying to post thunder's "ip address"

stay gone please -1
find your soul n come back later -1
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
No. Do not come back. -1.
-1. You said the N word, were anti-Semitic, and also joked about by sharing my IP address. That's what you did on discord. You were also very racist on the server as well.