Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pleam
blah blah blah bias anyway
y'all don't know behind the scenes how much this man has been trying to clean up his act
like, he actually stresses over it, with how much he wants this

and obv he was a good staff w me so that's a thing
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
hello son rinse and repeat of questions from the others here thanks for reading shit head

Are you joining back just because a friend group is?

Are you going to cause issues and bring about inner staff issues, form clique-y issues, etc?

I won't bother asking about your behavior because you HAVE been better, but I will ask this. Is it temporary? Are you going to revert back into being a bothersome lil snot after you get staff or are you going to keep being well behaved?
will give vote after answers.

also wtf is the effort here, thats bad
(09-30-2021, 07:53 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: hello son rinse and repeat of questions from the others here thanks for reading shit head

1 Are you joining back just because a friend group is?

2 Are you going to cause issues and bring about inner staff issues, form clique-y issues, etc?

I won't bother asking about your behavior because you HAVE been better, but I will ask this. 3 Is it temporary? Are you going to revert back into being a bothersome lil snot after you get staff or are you going to keep being well behaved?
will give vote after answers.

also wtf is the effort here, thats bad
kinda? im not applying for staff because of them if thats the question. yes, a major part of why im playing is to do it with my friends but thats not why im applying. im applying because i like helping the community, not to help my friends.
nope. not much i need to say. im not one to be a major part of problems like these.
ive been genuinely trying to better myself. ask the people i hang out with and they will all vouch for me actually trying to be a better person for the most part.

the effort thing
ive done so many of these things i just think the effort is a moot point. i believe that unless it is someones first app, their ability to respond to criticism and questions are far more important.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-30-2021, 08:04 PM)derp Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 07:53 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -snip-
kinda? im not applying for staff because of them if thats the question. yes, a major part of why im playing is to do it with my friends but thats not why im applying. im applying because i like helping the community, not to help my friends.
nope. not much i need to say. im not one to be a major part of problems like these.
ive been genuinely trying to better myself. ask the people i hang out with and they will all vouch for me actually trying to be a better person for the most part.

the effort thing
ive done so many of these things i just think the effort is a moot point. i believe that unless it is someones first app, their ability to respond to criticism and questions are far more important.
smh the effort thing was me taking a jokey jab ur not joking about being domb tired
dombo
I haven't seen anything honestly stand out in a bad way so trusted isn't a bad start for you. //shrug
Just be good or I promise ill come after ur head
+1
using my foresight ability i can foresee alcoholism being brought up since it was a major point on my last app. since my last app i have been under the influence once and i got on the server. i told damien he was in charge of me and to tell me to calm down if i was going off the rocker. i dont believe i did anything too bad since i wasnt warned and i dont remember being told to chill. that was earlier in the month and i havent done anything since. i may act stupid 90% of the time but that doesnt mean im always drinking
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
very trustworthy. I believe Derp is very trustworthy. Yes you are trustworthy. Yes. -1
(09-30-2021, 08:58 PM)derp Wrote: using my foresight ability i can foresee alcoholism being brought up since it was a major point on my last app. since my last app i have been under the influence once and i got on the server. i told damien he was in charge of me and to tell me to calm down if i was going off the rocker. i dont believe i did anything too bad since i wasnt warned and i dont remember being told to chill. that was earlier in the month and i havent done anything since. i may act stupid 90% of the time but that doesnt mean im always drinking
I remember long ago when you were drunk on server. You got on an alt, announced yourself as being derp in admin chat (actually, I think you changed your name to "derp's alt"), and just played the game.
By announcing yourself, you made it known that you were around if we had questions.
By being on an alt, you took the staffing power away that night. IDK if you did it so that you wouldn't use staff powers while under the influence, but that was the effect.

Whether you are drinking yourself to death shouldn't have any impact on the decision to accept/deny this app, only what you will do when drinking and deagling. I hope you will keep making wise choices when on the bottle, as well as whether you get on the bottle in the first place.

My bigger issue with you are the slur usage, and your history of making off-the-cuff comments. That being said, I don't believe you have used any slurs recently, so perhaps i'm way overblowing the issue here.

Overall I continue to think the app is genuine, despite the whole posse applying at once. I'm neutral +0

Just know that derp trained me when I was a trusted. Whether that amounts to a good thing or a bad thing is up for interpretation.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Anymore input would be appreciated before the final decision is made!
(10-03-2021, 08:59 PM)dong Wrote: Anymore input would be appreciated before the final decision is made!
yeah heres my input, you're pretty GAY

+1 from me. Has been behaving well, making ban requests, and generally assisting the community. Hopefully you know the level of maturity we expect from you (do as I say not as I do), part of which is knowing that it's probably not a good idea to get on when drunk. I really don't need to say much more than that, as your helpfulness speaks for itself.

You know what we expect from you, and I imagine you'll have no issues so long as you continue to meet those expectations.
Impress me.