Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two annoying ghosters
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
robott STEAM_0:1:125816052  Majictrix STEAM_0:0:43385312

Potential Witnesses: no one pinged me about it, so I don't think anyone else was paying attention

Reason to Ban: Ghosting

Proof:

I must apologize, I thought I was recording earlier rounds but OBS had stopped recording for some reason.
However, the one round I did get is very, very obvious.  If it's not enough, then at least we have a record of this for next time.

The map is Octagon. Note that they would pick up props to carry between kills to make themselves easier to spot for each other.  Majictrix does this at the very start of the video, and Robott does this in his round.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUGcFBA7gqk
1:52 - Majictrix dies.
2:28 - Robott shoots and kills the only prop banana in the banana room.  Picks up a lamp to be identifiable.
3:00 - Robott navigates to the table prop.
3:27 - Goes to the kitchen.  There are two props here.  One managed to get behind the vending machine on the left of your screen and this is the one that played the taunt.  Robott does not go for this prop, he kills the can hiding on the right.  He ignored the other prop that taunted.  Continues to carry the lamp to the next prop.
3:52 - Goes to where a poll is hiding.  Doesn't get the kill because someone else shoots it. Lamp again.
4:07 - Goes to where a pot is hiding in a bookshelf.  Doesn't get the kill because that prop unstucks.  No lamp.  But he will get it later.
4:20 - Goes to where a can is hiding around a couch.  Doesn't get this kill because the can jukes him.
5:01 - Goes into a room with newspapers.  1 of them is a prop.  Doesn't check anything else.  Kills prop.
5:36 - Navigates to the wall that a prop is a painting on the other side.  He actually sees the painting at 5:48, but doesn't know this is a prop.  His friend must not have known what the prop was.
Players banned for 24hrs for ghosting. 

Thank you for the report.