Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey
@Drew the only think good about 1ps was homing pigeons
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-10-2017, 06:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: @Drew the only think good about 1ps was homing pigeons

The homing pidgeons were indeed glorious. As were the molotovs, hatsune mikus, and donor admins.
(01-10-2017, 10:39 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:58 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: @Drew the only think good about 1ps was homing pigeons

The homing pidgeons were indeed glorious. As were the molotovs, hatsune mikus, and donor admins.

It was still trash.
@blakeman1 apparently you are a fucking idiot according to these people.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Nice necro Crompton.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(08-28-2017, 06:15 PM)Linfalas Wrote: Nice necro Crompton.

Why thank you. Too bad theses forums don't go as far back as the old ones
Do you really have nothing to do in your life that you have to click back 8 months of forum topics just to find this one @queef commando tags me in?
Hello. I heard we were shit posting and would like to take part.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(08-28-2017, 08:22 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: Do you really have nothing to do in your life that you have to click back 8 months of forum topics just to find this one @queef commando tags me in?

nah i have better things to do i just thought this one would make for the best shitpost

also i just clicked to the last page and found it