Jimmy Jam Appeal
Ingame Name: Jimmy Jam The Dab Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:423680121

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Mass afk killing on crummy craddle/trolling.

Length of Ban: Perma :(

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have come to you guys once again to ask for a unban. What I did was wrong and fucked up and I Apologize for my previous actions. It was wrong and immature for me to not only kill afks with discombobs but then to also troll the forum on my unban post. I really miss playing on the one server where I can play how I wanna play and that's always active. I promise to behave if given a second chance :)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14927
and what about you alt evading just last month
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Nah, it’s way too soon considering how you behaved last time after being banned. Stop alt evading and maybe you might have a chance sometime in the future. -1 on any unban/reduction. Personally I would say wait a good number of months or at most a year or two.
the words of a man who just realized actions have consequences and that the only TTT servers remaining other than dinks are awful moat clones

-1 :)
(10-19-2021, 09:12 AM)lazy Wrote: the words of a man who just realized actions have consequences and that the only TTT servers remaining other than dinks are awful moat clones

-1 :)
literally this

-1 sorry you didn't realize that no one else would tolerate the same behavior, stay gone
-1, you are essentially banned for alt evasion now. The mass with discombobs can be forgiven but alt evasion is not so easily forgiven.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Imagine alt evading and thinking you're coming back anytime soon. 

Yikes - 1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Alt evasion is generally frowned upon you're right, But I've got like a addiction I get bored go crazy and always inevitably end up back here. It doesn't matter how many time you ban/kick/warn me I'll always be back. And while I have been alt evading the past month I've also been fairly well behaved in light of my recent shenanigan's. I'm truly sorry I have to alt to play, truly I wish I could find something else to do with 90% of my free time. But I just love ttt so much :(

I do genuinely enjoy playing here and want to change for the better, But believe it or not I have to be allowed back on to show that I can be a functioning member of the ttt server.
terrible answer -1 go away
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(10-20-2021, 01:18 AM)Spooky Susssy Jimmy Jam ඞ Wrote: Alt evasion is generally frowned upon you're right, But I've got like a addiction I get bored go crazy and always inevitably end up back here. It doesn't matter how many time you ban/kick/warn me I'll always be back. And while I have been alt evading the past month I've also been fairly well behaved in light of my recent shenanigan's. I'm truly sorry I have to alt to play, truly I wish I could find something else to do with 90% of my free time. But I just love ttt so much :(

I do genuinely enjoy playing here and want to change for the better, But believe it or not I have to be allowed back on to show that I can be a functioning member of the ttt server.

If you're addicted to this game, then it's up to you to figure that out. Staff has no obligation to show you any leniency here, especially when you are basically saying you're just going to break the rules and evade your ban again. In all honesty, maybe a ban and some time away from this game would do you some good, let you reflect on yourself and find other healthier more productive things to do.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]