Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough isn't enough?
This is one of those situations where you might have a point, but your execution of said point is not that great. Honestly the only one that has any legitimacy to is it Damein being an ass, but as you stated numerous times in your post... he's a minor. The kid's gonna change over time, and I think throwing ihim into a position of LEADERSHIP is good for him.

Damien, also a word of advice in the future; even if someone is giving the most asinine criticism, I strongly suggest you avoid from responding to it with a shitpost. Just makes you look bad.
(10-22-2021, 05:32 AM)Scoovie Wrote: I don't quite understand why you think being loud, annoying, racist, etc., basically break all the rules, won't get you punished? like seriously? the other night you got 4 warns in the span of what 20 minutes? The ban was warranted regardless of what you may think. You target Damien and when he defends himself you think he's targeting you? The gaslighting is real. The victim  blaming is real. The victim complex you have is real.

ps fun fact just because we are in the same discord channel doesn't mean we are teaming, even though you claimed we were ghosting originally? Bryan told you to suck eggs cos your "evidence" aka a SS of us in the channel isn't evidence of anything.
Sir youre missing the point. And still treating me like I'm not a human. Point validated. All of these new critical race theory terms you stated are new to me. I'm not attacking him. I dont think im a victim. Im pointing out a flaw.

weird how i kill damien, and then 30 seconds later you walk by, you pause, you walk back, you shoot me, then walk away. either teaming, ghosting, or targeting. how did you know i killed damien? why did you kill a traitor as an innocent with no prior context? or why did you rdm me out of nowhere? and you can attack me with your negativity all you want. you know that night, you and him were teaming in a discord channel. id been in them before and heard you guys team. instead of personally attacking me, acknowledge you made a mistake. a momentary lapse of judgment. i also have never been racist. if you could provide proof of that, id appreciate it. i dont take accusations like that lightly and neither does the server youre a mod for.
as for the screenshot, it provided proof that at the exact moment that you rdmd me, you were in a discord with someone that i had just killed previously, maybe 30 seconds before. explain it all away. get your mod buddies and your admin buds to close this thread idc. im going to call you guys out. i see something i dont like, i call it out. sorry that it inconveniences your agenda to gain notoriety through a gmod server. i would also like to point out that i know that you guys wouldnt treat people like this irl, yet here you are. lacking understanding. lacking compassion. unable to see where you might be wrong.
[Image: dean-blunt-troll-Cover-Art.jpg]
(10-22-2021, 06:03 AM)batty >:) Wrote: [Image: dean-blunt-troll-Cover-Art.jpg]
more shit posting from the staff in the face of seriousness. now from the man that banned me for 3 days instead of 1. i believe this is the proper post to refer to when referencing "gas lighting." im done. my case has been made. if you fail to see it, you have chosen to remain bias. i appreciate anyone that took the time to read all of this.

edit: this is the kind of stuff i experience with these said staff member. except in this instance its visual and on a forum. imagine this kind of behavior in game, put yourself in my shoes, and then try to resonate with me. you wouldnt feel so good about it.
The thing is from what I can tell you weren’t banned for criticizing a staff member. Going after someone on server or yelling, harassing, or the constant mic spam and everything isn’t allowed on the server. You were given enough warning to stop and you could have chosen to either stay away from the server when you saw him on, client side muted him and just not talked to him or just not go after him. But with multiple nights in a row of you going after him it’s pretty blatant. If you want to criticize staff memebers do it on the forums instead or taking actual screenshots of things you saw that were against the rules happening and make a donor/staff abuse report instead. This could have been avoided easily.
(10-22-2021, 07:21 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The thing is from what I can tell you weren’t banned for criticizing a staff member. Going after someone on server or yelling, harassing, or the constant mic spam and everything isn’t allowed on the server. You were given enough warning to stop and you could have chosen to either stay away from the server when you saw him on, client side muted him and just not talked to him or just not go after him. But with multiple nights in a row of you going after him it’s pretty blatant. If you want to criticize staff memebers do it on the forums instead or taking actual screenshots of things you saw that were against the rules happening and make a donor/staff abuse report instead. This could have been avoided easily.
Hold on. Try to see it from my point of view. Also id like to reiterate, I dont care about the ban. I care about the attitude and the way these staff members carry themselves. It should reflect on whether or not they should be staff period. I think a majority of you are missing the point and its evident in your replies. I guess I did execute this horribly.
(10-22-2021, 07:22 AM)Pooh Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 07:21 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The thing is from what I can tell you weren’t banned for criticizing a staff member. Going after someone on server or yelling, harassing, or the constant mic spam and everything isn’t allowed on the server. You were given enough warning to stop and you could have chosen to either stay away from the server when you saw him on, client side muted him and just not talked to him or just not go after him. But with multiple nights in a row of you going after him it’s pretty blatant. If you want to criticize staff memebers do it on the forums instead or taking actual screenshots of things you saw that were against the rules happening and make a donor/staff abuse report instead. This could have been avoided easily.
Hold on. Try to see it from my point of view. Also id like to reiterate, I dont care about the ban. I care about the attitude and the way these staff members carry themselves. It should reflect on whether or not they should be staff period. I think a majority of you are missing the point and its evident in your replies. I guess I did execute this horribly.

It would appear so, cause I cannot understand your side in this, the story keeps changing too much, from the first thing on this page saying “Sometimes maybe even borderline racist” to one of your most recent ones saying “i also have never been racist”. I really think you just need to take a break, get your story together, and laid out in a logical sense that doesn’t contradict itself every time you post.
(10-22-2021, 07:34 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 07:22 AM)Pooh Wrote:

It would appear so, cause I cannot understand your side in this, the story keeps changing too much, from the first thing on this page saying “Sometimes maybe even borderline racist” to one of your most recent ones saying “i also have never been racist”. I really think you just need to take a break, get your story together, and laid out in a logical sense that doesn’t contradict itself every time you post.
borderline racist implies i might have said n***a once or twice. i really think youre reading too far in between the lines and not seeing the surface message here.
(10-22-2021, 07:49 AM)Pooh Wrote: borderline racist implies i might have said n***a once or twice. i really think youre reading too far in between the lines and not seeing the surface message here.
And I'm not trying to read too far into that I'm only pointing out that your story contradicts soo much in this whole thing and it would be nice to have a story that wasn't contradicting a lot
Pooh - "borderline racist implies i might have said n***a once or twice. i really think youre reading too far in between the lines and not seeing the surface message here."

I mean don't say borderline racist if that's your definition. You've said the hard R quite a few times. That's not borderline that's clearly over that line. The fact that I managed to hear that many with how spacious my activity on TTT is pretty sad. I wonder what hasn't been caught when staff or others are off? Just bringing that small detail up. Back to lurking in the shadows of the forums.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]