Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Team Quarter-Season Tier List (2021)
(10-11-2021, 12:50 AM)Jammin Wrote: -Titans are waaay too high and won't have a "deep playoff run"
-YOU still have the dolphins too high, they should be bottom of the barrel. They are competing with the lions and jags to be the first team to go 0-17.
-ravens are too high, defense isn't the solid wall it has been in the past
-good analysis of the broncos and Bengals especially
-lions coach is respected by the players lmao, wouldn't you go to fight for someone biting kneecaps? Also two losses are to game-ending field goals
-eagles are trash and should be listed as horrible

Dolphins still have a singular win, so they're still above the Lions and Jags. And true, the Lions are playing well they just are losing in the most Lions way possible every week; they always manage to fight tooth and nail to the end, but at the end of the day, we're talking about a franchise that wasted Barry Sanders, Calvin Megatron Johnson and Matthew Stafford so I'm sorry Jammin, but they're a poverty franchise.

Also you're totally right about the Titans; the only reason they're making the playoffs is because the AFC South is putrid this year. They might make a cinderella run if the defense can improve but for now they're pretenders. My bias as a Titans fan might've snuck in there for a little lmao
AHAHAHAHAHA GIANTS ARE 1-5 SOON TO BE 1-6 SELL THE FUCKING TEAM MARA....
FUCK GETTLEMAN
LEONARD WILLIAMS IS SOFT

DANIEL JONES NEEDS TO BE SAVED FROM THIS HELLISH ORGANIZATION
WE WASTED SAQUON BARKLEY

SIX CONSOLES, TEN COMPUTERS, BUNCH A FUCKING WIRES..................

when I leave new york i'm becoming a Bengals fan fuck this shit fuck new york
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
All I can say is Roll Tide bb. NFL is nothing compared to college football. Gotta say tho, go buccs.
I love being in first place in the tank rankings
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-22-2021, 09:51 AM)Jammin Wrote: I love being in first place in the tank rankings
At least y’all are gonna get Kayvon Thibodeaux
hows that browns pick holding up??
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
My New York ass both takes offense, but also agrees with this list. :(
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Update: Patriots defense is top 3 this season
all my IR people are coming back and clapping cheeks, now i'm in first place in my work league
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions