Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough isn't enough?
(10-22-2021, 04:22 AM)Pooh Wrote: PS I caught scoovie and damien teaming, in the moment reported it to bryan. He told me he'd do nothing and that he'd always defend his staff members.
Very self righteous. 
Just going to interject as you called me out specifically. What happened to you wasn't teaming lol. You RDM'd Damien for no reason and then later Scoovie rdm's you. All you provided for evidence was a screenshot of them in a discord voice channel with other players. This is almost borderline ghosting but even then it's rdming other players without reason so I could care less if you are butt hurt. You rdm'd someone and you got rdm'd back. Also, yes I will defend the staff team until CLEAR evidence is brought against them.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Outsider perspective as it's been nearly a year since I've been on TTT

"YOU CANT HAVE A MINOR TELLING ADULTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES. YOU ALSO CANT IGNORE THAT DAMIEN USE TO BE THE WORST OF THEM."

I bolded an important part of your original post. That shows growth and proves that if a 14 year old can begin to change from being a troll like person, than an adult like yourself can learn to not borderline break the rules repeatedly.  

On a side note, I'd say TTT has been KIND to you with a simple 3 day ban. I'd personally get rid of such a person if they were on DR. 

You also mentioned not coming back, may you succeed in real life endeavors.  
Pooh I've played with you a few times and you're not such a bad guy but you gotta learn to let some stuff go, sometimes you get way too heated over things that should be a one-round forgive & forget
Oh good I get to sort through internet points while at work and figure out who started all this yayyyy

I suggest you take it down a hard notch if you want any reason consideration, throwing a fit tends to backfire

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Arguing back and forth makes both sides look bad tbh. I would’ve liked some evidence posted or at least dm’d to an admin if you’re going to make a big claim like that, so I’m not really sure what we can do based off of what you’ve provided (essentially can’t do anything). I’m sorry that you feel the need to leave, but I think at least a break would clearly benefit. Good luck with whatever you’re going to be doing.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(10-22-2021, 07:56 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Pooh - "borderline racist implies i might have said n***a once or twice. i really think youre reading too far in between the lines and not seeing the surface message here."

I mean don't say borderline racist if that's your definition. You've said the hard R quite a few times. That's not borderline that's clearly over that line. The fact that I managed to hear that many with how spacious my activity on TTT is pretty sad. I wonder what hasn't been caught when staff or others are off? Just bringing that small detail up. Back to lurking in the shadows of the forums.
I can recall on one hand when I've stupidly said it before, and that was not on the server lol. I have slur baited one time with dirty digger. You seem to be confused.

(10-22-2021, 08:06 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Outsider perspective as it's been nearly a year since I've been on TTT

"YOU CANT HAVE A MINOR TELLING ADULTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES. YOU ALSO CANT IGNORE THAT DAMIEN USE TO BE THE WORST OF THEM."

I bolded an important part of your original post. That shows growth and proves that if a 14 year old can begin to change from being a troll like person, than an adult like yourself can learn to not borderline break the rules repeatedly.  

On a side note, I'd say TTT has been KIND to you with a simple 3 day ban. I'd personally get rid of such a person if they were on DR. 

(10-22-2021, 08:36 AM)dong Wrote: Arguing back and forth makes both sides look bad tbh. I would’ve liked some evidence posted or at least dm’d to an admin if you’re going to make a big claim like that, so I’m not really sure what we can do based off of what you’ve provided (essentially can’t do anything). I’m sorry that you feel the need to leave, but I think at least a break would clearly benefit. Good luck with whatever you’re going to be doing.

(10-22-2021, 08:06 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Outsider perspective as it's been nearly a year since I've been on TTT

"PRIME EXAMPLE: the other night i told damien a joke, everyone laughed, someone told me to do the daddy chill voice, i did. damien then proceeds to gag and warn me for calling him daddy when i never called him that. everyone on the server was saying things along the lines of "DAMIEN CHILL HE DIDNT DESERVE THAT" to which he replied "weird mf calling me daddy. im a minor. thats weird." my case is this! (this issue as a whole, NOT DAMIEN OMFG) NOT MY BAN! idc ab the ban!!!"

I feel as if some of you didnt read my post. Just hopped on the bandwagon.

(10-22-2021, 08:03 AM)SpookyBrr Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 04:22 AM)Pooh Wrote: PS I caught scoovie and damien teaming, in the moment reported it to bryan. He told me he'd do nothing and that he'd always defend his staff members.
Very self righteous. 
Just going to interject as you called me out specifically. What happened to you wasn't teaming lol. You RDM'd Damien for no reason and then later Scoovie rdm's you. All you provided for evidence was a screenshot of them in a discord voice channel with other players. This is almost borderline ghosting but even then it's rdming other players without reason so I could care less if you are butt hurt. You rdm'd someone and you got rdm'd back. Also, yes I will defend the staff team until CLEAR evidence is brought against them.
So because I RDM'd, it then makes it okay for staff members to revenge RDM and ghost? This is it! This is what I've been trying to point towards. So, question, why did Scoovie just revenge RDM me? I looked at discord. They're in the same discord channel. I joined and they were literally talking about the game. I then take all of this to you Bryan. To which you replied along the lines of that. ^ But then we also have instances like my highlighted example. Thats all I'm trying to point out. Just something to think ab. I'm done. somehow my one day ban has been extended to 3. now theyre trying to get me permabanned.
My job is to look at things objectively so that I don't pick sides. They have hard evidence of the things you do yet I've seen nothing from you. The screenshot of discord would be more concerning if there was more to back it up. Hell I sit in private discords when I play because I like to bs, doesn't mean I'm ghosting.
Anyways, point being when I'm looking at accusations I need to have something tangible and right when looking it at they are the only ones with anything to present.
I'm sorry you feel that you have to leave because of this.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
You cant seek justice when you yourself broke the rules. If you were innocent I would fight for you but, you aren't. This issue should've resulted in both you and Scoovie receiving a slay for RDM. (I wasn't on so I didn't moderate that report).
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Just FYI, I did close the ban request as I feel the 3-day ban is appropriate for current harassment/toxicity guidelines. But what you are doing with Damien isn't giving a professional opinion, it's harassment both behind his back and to his face.

I'm not saying Damien is innocent in this either, it sounds like there is a pretty bad back and forth that probably could have been avoided. I'm not convinced his actions were the most professional either. But you really need to chill. You're an okay dude to play with when you're chill but what I saw in the ban request evidence was cringy
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
What the fuck
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]