Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BlameBryan
One of the easiest +1's I'll ever give.

Ryzif is an amazing staff member on PH and will do way more than fine on TTT.

PROS/

-Active

-Liked Community Member

-Knows The Rules

-Has Staffing Experiene

CONS/

-None.
I do not play TTT but if Ryzif is anything on TTT like he is on PH, TTT would be foolish to deny him.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(10-23-2021, 03:13 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I do not play TTT but if Ryzif is anything on TTT like he is on PH, TTT would be foolish to deny him.
youre right
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Easy +1

I don't play PH but the way you conduct yourself on TTT is more then enough to know that you're a great mod there. I'm sure you won't have any trouble staffing on TTT. Ryzif is liked by everyone and has never caused any problems when I have been on. He uses his donor power to help out and interacts with everyone on the server when he is. Let this man be the double champ of the servers.
Ryzif I'm glad you went ahead and applied. You already know my answer to this is a +1. You show great determination to help TTT whenever you are on. I wont sound like a broken record and repeat what has been said about you. I would be looking forward to staffing with you in the future! Good luck.
+1 Genuinely a fun guy to play with on server, he's learning the rules quickly, he's pretty active. We would be big dum to not approve him.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1

TTT really gonna have a all-star trusted team with these recent applications
(Scoovie and Deadpool counts)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Always on the server and is familiar with the rules +1
+1 a second time because dual staffing would prevent burnout since you have multiple things to hop to so one game mode/staffing one game mode doesn't get as stale as quickly
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
-1 he abuses me too much

in all seriousness +1
He does his best to help out and alert online staff of stuff if he thinks they miss something. He slays on ph and there's no reason he wont on TTT.