Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couple of things I was thinking about
Prefacing this post with a heads up that I may not know how some of these are coded so I don't know if it's possible to change without fucking shit up in the process.

Idea 1: Improve the impersonator to be able to continuously lock on to new identities. As it currently works, it can lock on to one identity and that is the only usable identity. This works pretty well until the person you used it on gets identified and the jig is up. It would be a nice buff for an underused item to be able to constantly select new identities to impersonate.

Idea 2: One of the more fun combos on this server that most people know about by now is the dart gun and the flare gun. You shoot someone with the dart gun and then you shoot them with the flare gun and they explode after a small delay. Right now, they both occupy the "8" weapon slot. It would be a nice buff to move one of them to the "7" weapon slot so you can run both at the same time. Honestly, it wouldn't even be overpowered to do this because it's pretty hard to hit someone with both guns and have others not notice.

Idea 3: I saw this gun on another server so I know it's possible, but I don't have the workshop link or anything. New T weapon: You get an infinite use (or multiple use, up to the balance team) gun that when you shoot at another player, switches positions with them. No cap on distance, etc, just when shot would swap players. Can call this item the Nether Swap (modeled after an ability in Dota that pretty much does the same thing).

Idea 4: I would like to make the time winder (T weapon) a little more useful. Is it possible to provide a small little graphic UI somewhere on the screen (like bottom left/right) that would indicate the timer for when you teleport? Something like the number "3" above your ammo UI at the bottom that would indicate that you're going to TP in 3 seconds. I know you can see the timer by just looking at the weapon ammo count when you hold the time winder but some of us play with fast weapon switch so it's a little more annoying.

Idea 5: Buff the Silenced Pistol's headshot multiplier to 1 shot headshot, similar to how the Silenced Sniper does minimal body/limb damage but is devastating to the head. Would make a completely unused T weapon into something that is quite good.

Idea 6: Buff the HUGE to a 250 bullet capacity.

Idea 7: Bring back the Grapple Hook, but as a Crate of Dumb Garbage item. Purple (or orange, if deemed by admins) rarity. Same rules apply to the hook as it did before.

Idea 8: Give an extra charge to shurikens. It's currently 3 charges, which kills 1.5 full hp players. An extra allows it to kill 2.
The only problem I could see out of this is the position swapper causing targeting like knife, you swap someone while jumping over pit in inno motel it’s insta a kill (or any other ledge mostly) if it was single use with a bit of inaccuracy at long range I think it would be viable though.
(10-24-2021, 05:36 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: The only problem I could see out of this is the position swapper causing targeting like knife, you swap someone while jumping over pit in inno motel it’s insta a kill (or any other ledge mostly) if it was single use with a bit of inaccuracy at long range I think it would be viable though.

Could depend on how it's coded - I know a lot of teleport based items don't work if you aren't standing still on solid ground so it could be made that way.
I can see about doing all but #4 which is ever so slightly out of my purview (and by ever so slightly, I mean a lot), including trying the ground-only part to the swap gun
Idea 5: Buff the Silenced Pistol's headshot multiplier to 1 shot headshot, similar to how the Silenced Sniper does minimal body/limb damage but is devastating to the head. Would make a completely unused T weapon into something that is quite good.
What’s the fire rate on the silence pistol again? If it fires fast enough might be a little much to one tap headshot but again I haven’t used it in a while.
position swapper is really op at least using it in a server without jumppacks but its a really acinine just walk off an edge and swap spots
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(11-15-2021, 02:43 PM)Milly-Miyazaki` Wrote: position swapper is really op at least using it in a server without jumppacks but its a really acinine just walk off an edge and swap spots

it's going to function like teleporter/teleporter based items where if you aren't standing on solid ground then it can't be used.
when we gonna get headcrab cannon launcher bru
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Idea 6: Buff the HUGE to a 250 bullet capacity.

Idea 7: Bring back the Grapple Hook, but as a Crate of Dumb Garbage item. Purple (or orange, if deemed by admins) rarity. Same rules apply to the hook as it did before.