Banned for "hacking"
(10-28-2021, 05:26 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 02:56 PM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: Watch 20:57 repeatedly LOL
Yeah what of it? I miss almost every shot lol... No disrespect but do you guys even know how hacks work? They make it so you land the shots.
my guy u jit like every shot with that huge
yeah, i mean... have you used the huge? you pull down and it still goes everywhere. i think the no sound makes it look worse, but there's nothing there other than their shaky aim. can we just do the unban already? why are we continuing this thread? lol
(10-28-2021, 05:39 PM)glorious bulge Wrote:
Yeah what of it? I miss almost every shot lol... No disrespect but do you guys even know how hacks work? They make it so you land the shots.
"yeah, i mean... have you used the huge? you pull down and it still goes everywhere. "
yeah, i mean... thats kinda my point
Cult member since 8-8-18
(10-28-2021, 05:38 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 05:35 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
If you actually watch it I shoot at least 15 shots and only 5 damage numbers pop up. That is not hitting every shot. That is missing most shots.

Also I miss almost the whole UMP clip lol
idk man i see a lot of +4 and +3 on the dude ur shooting at. like ya u didnt kill him but u def wernt missing that much
So now are going from "like every shot" to "wernt missing that much"  :s
(10-28-2021, 05:40 PM)GAMER Wrote:
"yeah, i mean... have you used the huge? you pull down and it still goes everywhere. "
omg. i just realized you meant "hit" not "jit"
i thought you were saying it was jittery. definitely didn't hit them all lol
(10-28-2021, 05:42 PM)glorious bulge Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 05:40 PM)GAMER Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 03:52 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote: Yeah what of it? I miss almost every shot lol... No disrespect but do you guys even know how hacks work? They make it so you land the shots.
omg. i just realized you meant "hit" not "jit"
i thought you were saying it was jittery. definitely didn't hit them all lol
Me too my bad
Upon second reflection and reviewing your whole video, I'd like to focus on 20:57 in your vid which is really bizarre to me. I like to think I'm pretty good at the game and I don't think I or ANY other good players on the server ever aim this way. It's like you have this cone towards the center of your screen that you never deviate away from. I also noticed that when the player you're shooting at crouches in the clip, your aim immediately reflects to the fact that it's now a smaller playermodel but it still doesn't leave that tiny center point. It's only body shots, regardless of weapon. It's like you have cheats, but intentionally put it on bad settings. Fucking weird.
look i can take on two guys all day but yall dont gotta dp me

my mans aim at 20:57 is sketch as hell and nothing you say will change my mind about it. u was fr locked on my mans and there was no gun recoil at all for the UMP and the huge. and hella shots were hitting (idc if u say they wernt the numbers fr on the screen in the video you can see it im not wrong) in my book that sketch idc
Cult member since 8-8-18
(10-28-2021, 05:43 PM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: Upon second reflection and reviewing your whole video, I'd like to focus on 20:57 in your vid which is really bizarre to me. I like to think I'm pretty good at the game and I don't think I or ANY other good players on the server ever aim this way. It's like you have this cone towards the center of your screen that you never deviate away from. I also noticed that when the player you're shooting at crouches in the clip, your aim immediately reflects to the fact that it's now a smaller playermodel but it still doesn't leave that tiny center point. It's only body shots, regardless of weapon. It's like you have cheats, but intentionally put it on bad settings. Fucking weird.
????? I keep watching it and I'm laughing at how bad I messed up the aim. While you guys are writing research papers on how I'm hacking on this one clip (THAT I PROVIDED). You look at anything long enough you can make theories about it like....

Btw is this thread waiting for me to prove something? Idk what you want me to prove. I can get on a different server and play if you want. I just want to play lol.
I'm with Stoked after another look at your video. That one clip still isn't enough for a ban imo but definitely worth keeping an eye on.
(10-28-2021, 05:49 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 05:43 PM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: -snip

Btw is this thread waiting for me to prove something? Idk what you want me to prove. I can get on a different server and play if you want. I just want to play lol.
Basically people are just waiting for more feedback on this I suppose and then the admins make a decision based on what they seen and been told by others and or they use their own judgement. Also sometimes it may take a while to answer these unbans sometimes.