Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teehee
Ingame Name: GAMER

SteamID: 76561198273483286
Discord Tag: Homer#6079

Time Played: 2,404.1 (according to game tracker. GAMER + DolphinJazz) 

When First Joined: Aug 27 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I am in the Central time zone. I would mostly play afternoons/ evenings and ig in the mornings sometimes if people are on the server. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: Yall already know whats up

Why you want to help the community: I have a great ability to handle the most devious of scoundrels that may appear on the server. And have lots of past experience of doing so. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No never ever ever i am a very good boy (:

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  (That was in like 2018 idk how to get that link bruh yall know) 

How did you find us?: Server search 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes (lol)

Other: ?‍♂️ No one seems to do it like me ?‍♂️ 
I miss being staff ? and i never wanted to not be staff. Ive waited and i feel like the time has come for me to reclaim my throne. 
  With that being said i will do nothing different. My way of staffing will stay the same. I stand by all my previous reasonings for staffing the way i do. ?
+1 good recipient, black, and good sense of music
+1 cazz said it all including the black part
(06-13-2022, 05:58 PM)cazz Wrote: +1 good recipient, black, and good sense of music
please stop shitposting. final warning or u will get a official strike on your forum account.
(06-13-2022, 05:55 PM)GAMER Wrote: With that being said i will do nothing different. My way of staffing will stay the same. I stand by all my previous reasonings for staffing the way i do. 
-1 hardest pass, not staffing at all is not a “way of staffing”

it hasnt been that long since you were last warned for an earrape queue

no thanks
(06-13-2022, 05:55 PM)GAMER Wrote: Other: ?‍♂️ No one seems to do it like me ?‍♂️ 
[Image: large.jpg]
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
do NOT shitpost this is your only warning! Gamer is goated with the queues
(06-13-2022, 05:55 PM)GAMER Wrote:   With that being said i will do nothing different. My way of staffing will stay the same. I stand by all my previous reasonings for staffing the way i do. ?
This is my only concern. When you are the only staff on, the players expect that their RDM reports are handled. It makes the rest of us look bad when any member of Dinklebergs staff ignores reports. Your way of staffing was, at times, not staffing/not doing reports.

Other than that I haven't seen too much that is concerning. Some of your queues push the line in terms of earrape, but I also feel that the problem isn't as bad as some make it out to be.

I'm neutral tbh. I understand looser staffing but you can't just ignore the reports.
Good luck my dude
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Ayo DolphinJizz staff?
+1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Gamer, i love you; youre probably one of the most fun people to play with on the server, but I very very strongly disagree with your staffing philosophy you outlined in your post from almost a year ago. I'm going to have to leave a -1, no hard feelings.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice