Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The rules are equal for everyone.
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: Caribou and I were arguing on the mic for 10mins + but dong did not do anything about it. He just laughed it off... And he's an admin. Aren't admin's supposed to control this type of of behavior? All I said was caribou was bad at singing and caribou started screaming in his mic and calling names for 10 mins + But the admin dong only muted us for 3  minutes.  Dong thought that it was entertaining. Seeing me and caribou argue. But he didn't do his duty like a real admin should. I don't think he should be an admin at all. Letting this stuff happen is immature for an "admin".
Congrats, you have now proven that this was a two-sided affair and that you were arguing with caribou as well. You say dong did nothing about it, but he muted you both, and killah warned you both multiple times as well. What's his "duty" as admin? You were flaming dong as well so he gave it right back to you snowflake LOL
Why is this guy just replying to messages without even saying anything? Eitherway this fucking thread is already 4 pages long. Dinkleberg gmod moment.
(06-14-2022, 09:45 AM)voidzz Wrote: First, I want to start off with how you just wasted 15 minutes of my life. That was the dumbest video I've ever watched, and watching you play like an NPC for 15 mins blew my brain. My favorite part was when you scoped in with an mp9 to kill the RC and still died early.

Next for Caribou: Reason to Ban: Harrassment and targeting. This video, VERY clearly shows caribou and xomazzi going back and forth, this is not harassment especially if the two players are going back and forth the whole time, even when things have chilled out for a bit mazzi starts up again. This all started as Mazzi rdm'd caribou on cruise for singing, something 95% of the server is fine with. -1 for caribou ban, dumb thread worse gameplay

Next for dong: Inaction and indulgence. You claim that dong was sitting afk ignoring what was happening, but by the time you started complaining in admin chat the yelling had already calmed down. You proceeded to bother dong with more admin chat when literally nothing was happening. Dong's permagag on Mazzi is not that deep, i even believe it was a joke one, dong does permagags then unpermagags a few seconds later instead of normal gags, it's literally just banter, and he did end up gagging caribou and ungagging him later so it's even. -1 NPC post lmfao

As for killah: Killah had warned them both to chill multiple times, you can even see it in chat that he says they're wasting time going back and forth and he eventually ends up gagging mazzi for continuing, I don't think he did wrong here, only thing he might've missed is gagging caribou (which i believe wasn't warranted)

I personally don't think you should be filling out harassment forms for other players unless they have stated they were harassed, to which then they can make their own thread and you can provide supporting evidence.

Also, with you claiming all of these things, for example you claiming caribou was silent when he was gagged, are you dumb? You were alive so you have absolutely no idea, unless you have counter evidence that caribou was silent right before he was gagged.
Lets pick out a few more choice words: You claim that dong said caribou did nothing wrong, this is not presented in the video, he just said caribou has stopped which is a valid response, you go on further to say he condoned caribous behavior while mazzi was the one that started getting into it with dong as well. Dumb take
You also claim caribou rdmd mazzi, but in the video you're in console looking at status for absolutely no reason evident. How do you know mazzi didn't shoot at caribou? How do you know it was rdm? Was caribou slayed for this?
You have too many choice words in this forum with lack of evidence for a majority of them.

Client-side mutes are always a thing, especially granted that a lot of staff go by what the majority of the server wants. Whenever caribou is on/singing/doing whatever, 95% of the server (myself included) enjoy it very much, it brings some life to the server in terms of humor/etc. It makes no sense to gag someone that 95% of the server is listening to because one person does not like it (granted it's not slurs etc)

TLDR: The insults were by choice, and it was two-sided, not one sided towso
So 3 mins is good enough for you nerds? You guys weren't there so why you even typing on this post? Your lame as fuck.. Dong is a bad admin but you guys cant accept it. All because you on his D. I've seen better admins better than this loser.
Dong should have definitely handled this situation as staff, especially as an admin. I see repeated flaming, arguing, mic spam from Caribou, Dong, and XoMazzi. Caribou has a habit of talking nonstop and has shown this behavior previously. This went on for much longer than necessary. As an admin, Dong should not have instigated the situation further or allowed what was going on. Simply gagging the players and warning them to stop their behavior would have likely resolved the issue.

I don't think anyone should be banned. Caribou and XoMazzi should receive official warnings for their behavior.
Idk who caribou is. All I know is he's bad at singing.
Meh, insert micspam rules here. Then insert a bit about letting the rules slide a little when people are having fun and it's constentual. Now I'm all for that shit. Bit of arguement bit of banter and shit.But screaming in you mic for 7 minutes straight. There's a line. Pretty fucking embarrassing for staff that it wasn't handled. Definitely shows its all about who your friends with. Neither party are innocent sure. Xomazzi was definitly just trying to bait caribou sure. But there's a point where staffing should as unbiased as possible, this ain't it. I wouldn't call it harassment as all parties we having digs so I disregard any harassment claims. The Mic Spam and the staff abuse tho. Trying to look at what happened without bias, has merit.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Snip your reply people for the love of god.
Well this ban request was submitted for harassment and not mic spam. Xomazzi is still instigating on the forums so might as well close it.
I don't have much to add except that someone really should have gagged them, its one thing for caribou to give his concerts, but the first 4 min of the video was them screaming at each other....
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
This thread needs to be closed. Mozzi and the evidence others have submitted have shown that there was no harassment. This is not a staff report.
It's pretty interesting that Mozzi is trying to get a staff member demoted when they let them micspam. You'd think it's the other way around. Practically shooting yourself in the foot saying "I should have been punished harder". Kinky, really. Like a brat with no self-control needing a dominant to discipline them.
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]