Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The rules are equal for everyone.
(06-14-2022, 07:48 PM)lance (2) Wrote: Kinky, really. Like a brat with no self-control needing a dominant to discipline them.
I’m sorry what…?
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: Caribou and I were arguing on the mic for 10mins + but dong did not do anything about it. He just laughed it off... And he's an admin. Aren't admin's supposed to control this type of of behavior? All I said was caribou was bad at singing and caribou started screaming in his mic and calling names for 10 mins + But the admin dong only muted us for 3  minutes.  Dong thought that it was entertaining. Seeing me and caribou argue. But he didn't do his duty like a real admin should. I don't think he should be an admin at all. Letting this stuff happen is immature for an "admin".

You started the discussion, and you just didn't say his singing was bad, you started being a pain in the ass for the people for 10min straight saying everytime that he can't sing even when he stopped and not even using the microphone to respond, and also calling lame to people and throwing garbage like they need to do something productive according to their age. Dong and the other staff members tried to stop both of you and they did it with caribou but you continued through chat. I think you are old enough to stop yourself if you know that what you're doing is wrong and for that you don't need an admin to just shut your mouth
(06-14-2022, 05:15 PM)lol bro Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: asdfsdaf
So what you're saying is, you and Caribou were arguing, so he gagged both of you for a set amount of time? That sounds like he did something about it. What do you want him to do, go to your house and break your microphone?
He really didn't tho.

(06-14-2022, 08:36 PM)Señuelo Inofensivo Wrote:
(06-14-2022, 05:06 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: Caribou and I were arguing on the mic for 10mins + but dong did not do anything about it. He just laughed it off... And he's an admin. Aren't admin's supposed to control this type of of behavior? All I said was caribou was bad at singing and caribou started screaming in his mic and calling names for 10 mins + But the admin dong only muted us for 3  minutes.  Dong thought that it was entertaining. Seeing me and caribou argue. But he didn't do his duty like a real admin should. I don't think he should be an admin at all. Letting this stuff happen is immature for an "admin".

Dong didn't do anything but laugh what you talking about? Who are you? 

(06-14-2022, 07:48 PM)lance (2) Wrote: This thread needs to be closed. Mozzi and the evidence others have submitted have shown that there was no harassment. This is not a staff report.
It's pretty interesting that Mozzi is trying to get a staff member demoted when they let them micspam. You'd think it's the other way around. Practically shooting yourself in the foot saying "I should have been punished harder". Kinky, really. Like a brat with no self-control needing a dominant to discipline them.
Your weird. I don't get why everyone is so focused on this event. But you. your weird as fuck. Wdym by kinky? XD

Dong mutes people, and then tells them to stfu. Then all of his "friends" hype him up. He's too power hungry on this server. I've seen it before he muted me talked shit about me then unmuted me. He's childish as fuck just like me.
Ngl bro umm, dude kept repeating the same hackneyed phrases and I honestly was tired of hearing him repeat himself and instigating the conversation so I did what I had to do. YW guys

-Ps dont call XO massi a victim bro f that u saw him try to provoke me and then move onto caribou goofball
(06-14-2022, 08:33 AM)lance (2) Wrote: I wasn't paying too much attention at the time but after what I thought yesterday and reviewing the video today, it seemed like it was them talking shit back and forth to each other in a roast battle of sorts. The only thing Xomazzi seemed genuinely upset about (and the only thing they continued to seem to be upset about during this encounter) was that caribou was singing and yelling into their mic, and to be fair it was a bit loud and I think staff partake in favoritism toward them since they are pretty globally liked by everyone (however I do kind of recall you micspamming too Monkey, so in that regard it'd be a bit hypocritical).
Mazzi should probably not have been permagagged at all, but they were immediately unpermagagged seconds later so it's not as big a deal. Still a bit interesting that it happened to them and not caribou. It seems like caribou was gagged later on for around the same amount of time, albeit it not being a permagag.

Imo, if there's anything that happens here it should be some kind of review on how staff treat micspam and their punishments for it. It seems like a lot of the more-known players can get away with micspam while guests and such are immediately gagged and the enforcement on micspam seems pretty inconsistent, especially as of late. Micspam seems to be enforced differently depending on how tolerant others are of it, which I think is a bad way to approach things; a mic that is clipping/overly loud should always be micspam, singing should always be micspam (if cruise is an exception to this rule it should be listed), etc. This rule should not be enforced on a case-by-case basis like this when the microphones are blatantly/intentionally loud like this.

I don't think anyone is that wrong here outside of the micspam, and I especially don't think that this should be a staff report for dong. Pretty much all staff are like this in regards to certain popular players getting away with yelling into their mic. It's annoying asf but it's nobody in particular and it's not really demotable since it seems micspam is an open-ended definition thats up to staff discretion a ton, perhaps too much.

Someone should try and get Mazzi to share their input here if they can.
Wdym it's not demotable? A real admin would mute both of us if they were actually doing their job. I've seen way better admins than "dong". XD

(06-14-2022, 10:17 PM)Vanilla?? Wrote: Ngl bro umm, dude kept repeating the same hackneyed phrases and I honestly was tired of hearing him repeat himself and instigating the conversation so I did what I had to do. YW guys
I'm still wondering what you did. XD Who are you
ok buddy good instigation please come up with some better shit or move onto a different community already
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Caribou was saying the n word and dong didn't do nothing about it.
I am going to be posting a link to video from the time XoMazzi and Monkeydog joined the game the map before the one in the video provided my Monkeydog for more context to staff and everyone else here. Waiting for it to finish uploading.
(06-14-2022, 10:38 PM)XoMazzi Wrote: Caribou was saying the n word and dong didn't nothing about it.

The a ending is allowed and has been allowed for quite some time
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
Bro what are you talking about LOL