Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staf aplcaton
she can't target me with any of the abilities she gets anyways so +1 I guess
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Since this thread will probably (hopefully) close soon, I just wanted to be kinda cringe and say I really appreciate all of the positivity and support I've received here. I was expecting a swift "no" from discord staff with a few yesses from friends, but both friends and almost-strangers have said things that made me feel warm and cozy. The fact that my efforts to change as a person have been acknowledged by so many people whose opinions mean so much to me makes me feel incredibly proud and motivates me to continue doing my best so that I won't disappoint them.

I'm especially grateful to jammin and battons for causing me to want to make these changes, whether they realize it or not. You two are pretty cool. Thanks.

Please no bully for being mushy.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Almost forgot to comment on this. Yeah I agree with what others has said, you most likely would be a good fit for discord staff since I have the feeling you really do want to help. Not much harm can be done in letting you become discord staff tbh. 1+
+1 Reina is cool, I like them, thats about all I got
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately your app has been denied because you are the WOAT.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Bumpy bump
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-22-2022, 08:24 PM)mysticalelfwarrior2314 Wrote: Hello I am writing to you in regards to becoming a staff member, I believe I would be a good benefit to the sever to help it become more friendly and and make the players of the server feel comfortable and is having fun while following the rules

This thread is someone else's staff application. You'll need to make your own.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(06-22-2022, 08:27 PM)August Wrote:
(06-22-2022, 08:24 PM)mysticalelfwarrior2314 Wrote: Hello I am writing to you in regards to becoming a staff member, I believe I would be a good benefit to the sever to help it become more friendly and and make the players of the server feel comfortable and is having fun while following the rules

This thread is someone else's staff application. You'll need to make your own.

Let the person have their moment of fame smh. Anyways im neutral, inclining more towards +1.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]
I would like to formally change my +1 to a -1. This player must be too controversial if it’s taking this long for their app to be finish and closed.
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Shit has been open so long I managed to get service in the Rockies. +1 She’s good give her staff.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]