Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Short Stories
Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer.
(06-28-2022, 05:34 PM)dong Wrote: Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer.
im sobbing
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
part 2, this was horrifying
I'll copypasta some goodies i found on the net, bc i love mini horror stories.

1. "We bought an old house, my boyfriend and I. He's in charge of the "new" construction – converting the kitchen in to the master bedroom for instance, while I'm on wallpaper removal duty. The previous owner papered EVERY wall and CEILING! Removing it is brutal, but oddly satisfying. The best feeling is getting a long peel, similar to your skin when you're peeling from a sunburn. I don't know about you but I kinda make a game of peeling, on the hunt for the longest piece before it rips.Under a corner section of paper in every room is a person’s name and a date. Curiosity got the best of me one night when I Googled one of the names and discovered the person was actually a missing person, the missing date matching the date under the wallpaper! The next day, I made a list of all the names and dates. Sure enough each name was for a missing person with dates to match. We notified the police who naturally sent out the crime scene team. I overhead one tech say "yup, it's human." Human? What's human? "Ma'am, where is the material you removed from the walls already? This isn't wallpaper you were removing."

2. "Everyone loves the first day of school, right? New year, new classes, new friends. It's a day full of potential and hope, before all the dreary depressions of reality show up to ruin all the fun.I like the first day of school for a different reason, though. You see, I have a sort of power. When I look at people, I can...sense a sort of aura around them. A colored outline based on how long that person has to live. Most everyone I meet around my age is surrounded by a solid green hue, which means they have plenty of time left.A fair amount of them have a yellow-orangish tinge to their auras, which tends to mean a car crash or some other tragedy. Anything that takes people "before their time" as they say.The real fun is when the auras venture into the red end of the spectrum, though. Every now and again I'll see someone who's basically a walking stoplight. Those are the ones who get murdered or kill themselves. It's such a rush to see them and know their time is numbered.With that in mind, I always get to class very early so I can scout out my classmates' fates. The first kid who walked in was basically radiating red. I chuckled to myself. Too damn bad, bro. But as people kept walking in, they all had the same intense glow. I finally caught a glimpse of my rose-tinted reflection in the window, but I was too stunned to move. Our professor stepped in and locked the door, his aura a sickening shade of green."
Many years ago, there was a young woman named Salem. Salem lived with her mother and three sisters in the forest. Her sisters, were named Octavia, Thessia, and Amber. There, they lived in peace, being a family, and interacting with the woodland animals. To Salem, this was all completely normal as it was all she had ever known. The only problems that ever came up was sibling rivalry, if one of her sisters took something without asking, or if a wild critter tried to get into the henhouse. 

One day, Octavia simply disappeared. It was as if she vanished overnight. Thessia, Amber, and Salem looked throughout the entire forest, in every nook and cranny that they did know of and even found some that they did not know of. Salem's mother appeared distraught as her girls were unable to find Octavia as time went on. As the seasons changed from summer to fall, the forest changed colors to match. Octavia still was never found nor was any trace of where she went could be found. Winter soon followed where everyone stayed cooped up in the house to stay warm, only going outside to play in the snow on the slightly warmer days or to do daily chores. After it's winter slumber, the forest awoke from its hibernation when spring came around and fresh life began making its way throughout the forest. Salem and her sisters began playing outside more often as the hopes for finding Octavia had faded into nothingness.

When spring came around, Thessia also disappeared. She vanished during a game of hide and seek in the forest. Amber and Salem looked day and night for her but they were not able to find her. Thessia had disappeared the same way Octavia had, suddenly, without warning, and no trace to be found. Salem's mother was sickly as she had now lost two daughters with no clue to where either had gone. At this time, Salem and Amber never left each others side, not even to do chores. Fall and then winter came with no joy to be found at the house in the forest. Most looks away from another was to check if anyone was there, either missing sister or foe. The family was now just consisted of individuals fearing that they were next of whatever took Octavia and Thessia.

Spring once again came but not even the awakening of the forest could bring a smile to Amber's or Salem's face. They did not play with another, do each other's hair, or do anything that loving sisters would do to one another, not even be mean to one another. Due to the lack of caring, the henhouse had fallen into disrepair and the chickens had gotten out. Salem and Amber did a quick repair job to fix the hole that the chickens had escaped from. Then, they had to recapture the chickens, which took some time. When only a few chickens remained, Amber left to go tell their mother what had happened while Salem stayed to finish capturing the remaining chickens. It took some time by herself, but she eventually got all the chickens back into the coop. She went into the house and found her mother, but not Amber. Salem's mother had not seen Amber. She had not known about the chickens' escape from their henhouse so Amber had never reached her. Salem looked diligently day and night over every inch and crevice of the house. No Amber. She looked every inch of the house property. No Amber. She checked every inch of the forest. No Amber. She checked every inch of everything again. No Amber. She looked everywhere again. No Amber. No Thessia. No Octavia. No one. By the time Salem had given up looking for her sisters, it was fall. She could barely keep up with the chores as the work that her and her sisters would do, now fell on one person to do. Mother helped but she did not say much anymore it seemed.

As winter came in, Salem hardly left her room. She slowly began to stop doing her chores, short of feeding the animals, but other than that, she never left her room. She barely ate and even when she did, it was very little. Salem mainly only ate when her mother brought food to her in her room. The same room that she shared with her sisters that were no longer there. Winter did eventually come to an end but the sorrow of not having her sisters remained. The love that was there was gone and was only replaced by loneliness and fear. Was she next? Where were they? What happened to them? These questions controlled Salem's mind as now she hardly took care of herself. Her clothes that she wore were never clean, hear hair was forever in disarray. If she was motivated, she would go sit on the porch waiting for something to happen.

The spring sun was hitting Salem's face on the porch. There she sat, accomplishing nothing, not even living. When the night began creeping in, Salem arose, and went inside. There, she found her mother waiting for her. Salem's mother said that it was meal time but there was no food on the table as her mother approached her. Salem was confused and asked what dinner was. Her mother chuckled and said, "isn't it obvious? It's you!" Salem grabbed for the front door but the doorknob had disappeared. From her confusion, Salem's mother grabber her arm and looked her in the eyes. "Don't worry," she said, "I'll make it quick, and you'll join your sisters soon." Fangs appeared out of the top of her mother's mouth into a grin. Her mouth opened and snapped down onto Salem. She did not even have time to scream.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
When i was 12, my family used to play paintball in our woods. We had a lot of property but right next to the woods was a wheat field.
During a round of Paintball "Hide and Seek" I hid at the base of a tree facing the field. I heard the whistle go off, meaning that the seeking team was coming. I looked around the tree and then back to the field. There was a tall and pale looking man in a bright red sweater standing in the middle of the field facing away from me. Now, the trees were uphill from the field so I could clearly see all around him. If you have ever been in a wheat field you know that if you walk through one there will be a trail of bent wheat until it perks back up. There was no trail around or leading to where this man was standing.
I suddenly knew that if i looked away from this man that something bad was going to happen so i stared at him. I heard no other noises. No bird song, no noise of the paintball game, not even the wind. I just kept staring and he never moved.
After what felt like forever i saw his head begin to turn and i felt like i couldnt breath when suddenly a hand fell on my shoulder and my head snapped to see who or what it was. I was my father, apparently the game had be over for 15 minutes and no one could find me. "didnt you hear us calling?" he asked. I didnt answer, I turned back looking for the man in red.
He was gone. There was only a small area in the middle of the field where it looked like someone had been standing.
It never happened again but to this day when i see a flash of red in the woods during the day or a pale hand disappear behind a tree at night i never turn my back on it.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

When I was 12, I went to Ohio.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Within the crevices of the Cascadian canyon flows the stream in which life is born. Beneath the waterfall the green breaths and so do we. Man and beast would drink for nourishment for one could not exist without part of itself. The beings glared in union. Either could play the role of game but neither could come out unscathed. The brown one had begun to collect water through it's tongue without taking it's eyes off the one who wears it's skin. The mountain man simply filled the canteen and strolled away to show no ill intent although not without staring back at the grisley bear. Returning to the conifers the wanderer ponders to himself if such a monstrous beast was capable of making it's own decision to not attack or if it had simply followed it's instincts. If it was in possession of higher thought what could it accomplish through both strength and intelligence? Why hadn't it gathered together with the rest of it's brethren to achieve more than a human civilization could ever dream of? The hunter came to the conclusion that however intelligent the animal is it was man's role to rule over nature as the Father intended as such beasts were uncivilized anyways.

After hours of walking the mountain man reached an outpost intended for travelers. He was close to his destination. The sun was setting so to continue moving further into the forest would make the mountain man easy pickings for any predator for it was the night they came out to feed. He entered the longhouse begrudgingly to rest for the rest of the night. As the man slept he also dreamt. Within this astral realm he saw a vision of a new beginning. A town had been founded in his name! Of course with having helped with founding the land his family would be one of the most powerful in town. Even after death his legacy would live on through fame and familial blood. Such a romantic goal required a rather grotesque deed though. Convince the Klallam Indians he is going to meet to provide assistance with helping the settlers find their footing with their new homes. Such an act would be beautiful it didn't require exterminating the original inhabitants afterwards to make space for the new ones. Even knowing such an atrocity he would be responsible for he was would enjoy this state of bliss until the morning. After having woken up the mountain man continued forward and met the native people. The Klallam people were accepting of the white man believing they were doing a good deed in assisting his people although they were not correct in assuming they would do the same in return. Before the mountain man left the Klallam tribal elders would give him one bit of advice. To not provoke the Mountain Devils known as the Seeahtik as they do not take kindly to those who disrespect their land which we are thankfully allowed to live on. The mountain man wrote their warning off as superstition as the Indians would always hysterically cry about. He would then go on his way to return to the camp of mountain men waiting for their future fortune.

By the time the mountain man had nearing his destination the sky was darkening but there was no shelter other than the camp. The only option was to keep moving as a chance of survival was ultimately preferable to certain death. He marched stoically believing that within minutes believing hospitality would be awaiting him. By the time he arrived everything was pitch black, the color of primordial chaos. Not a single fire was lit nor did the moon reflect the sun's light. No voice, man or beast was heard. It was the sound of death. The mountain man was stunned. Every decision from then on was a matter of life or death. He lit his torch reveal what had been hidden beneath the night sky. His fellow frontiersmen flayed and disemboweled. It was too barbarically skinned to have been done by a human but was done with too much finesse to have been done by a human he thought. His body would experience an absence of heat for his blood became cold. Unknowingly he had guided the predators to him through light of the torch. He began to bleed drops of sweat after realizing he had just made himself the next trophy. The mountain man attempts to walk about while continuing to stare into the darkness. Amongst the engulfing mass of shadow appearing a glowing pair of eyes. After that so did another pair, and another, and another, and another, and another..... The mountain man had become surrounded. The clouds shift and the moon light reveals the perpetrators. He had never felt this pain before. Never has he truly experienced why it's like to encounter a being unlike anything you have ever encountered. It was fairy tale come to life the kind used to make children fear the world they live in. They were never truly man or beast. They were something in between. They stood about 8 feet tall but rather being lanky they appeared to be as thick as largest logs. The mountain man's heart dropped the moment he heard them growl. It was more than just unintelligible gibberish it was a language in the form of animalistic screeching. Their ursine fur reeked bile scent of corpses and their faces were bare but deformed like a caricature of what a human being that been born physically ill. The mountain devils carried an assortment of weapons such as spears, clubs and rocks but the leader wearing the scalp of his former friend carried a dagger freshly painted red. The moment the leader took a step forward the mountain man attempted to aim his rifle towards the man-beast. He could not pull the trigger nor could he move despite his attempts. The rest of the man-beasts would then drag off the would be hunter into the shadows of the woods as the leader gives a malevolent grin. Once in absence of light the mountain man can only scream for help until the echo of his voice fades away.
[Image: bb6.jpg]
Once upon a time... oh, the memories... she was just a normal small town girl living in a farmhouse with her parents.

The day started normally, so normal that it had been difficult for Kate to remember that in only a few short hours she would be a wife.

While the handsome man with green eyes, blond hair and a dimple on the left side of his cheek would make it hard to remember.

Darius Cortez was only twenty - five, and he had recently become owner of the ranch they lived at.

Before their summer break, he had been down in Denver looking for a ranch house.

His own house was too small for his growing family, so he had been looking for something he could put on the market when he decided to stay here with his family.

He didn't want to, but he had little choice.

His wife was eight months pregnant and wouldn't be happy if she had to sleep on the couch.

She was also a spoiled little thing, and it would be a pain for her if they needed to put the house on the market and leave it until the baby was born.

The house had sat on the market for nearly six months, and it didn't appear that any other potential buyers were going to buy it.

Cortez was a good and hard worker, so he stayed on at the ranch and- there was blood on the rest of the documentation. 

It's Cortez's blood, because you killed him.
Seeing Red

Everyone loves the first day of school, right? New year, new classes, new friends. It's a day full of potential and hope, before all the dreary depressions of reality show up to ruin all the fun.I like the first day of school for a different reason, though. You see, I have a sort of power. When I look at people, I can...sense a sort of aura around them. A colored outline based on how long that person has to live. Most everyone I meet around my age is surrounded by a solid green hue, which means they have plenty of time left.A fair amount of them have a yellow-orangish tinge to their auras, which tends to mean a car crash or some other tragedy. Anything that takes people "before their time" as they say.The real fun is when the auras venture into the red end of the spectrum, though. Every now and again I'll see someone who's basically a walking stoplight. Those are the ones who get murdered or kill themselves. It's such a rush to see them and know their time is numbered.With that in mind, I always get to class very early so I can scout out my classmates' fates. The first kid who walked in was basically radiating red. I chuckled to myself. Too damn bad, bro. But as people kept walking in, they all had the same intense glow. I finally caught a glimpse of my rose-tinted reflection in the window, but I was too stunned to move. Our professor stepped in and locked the door, his aura a sickening shade of green.
[Image: titan.gif]