Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Times New Roman
Was always a pleasure man! Always enjoyed the positive attitude you would bring, even when you were raging, server will miss ya.

he came to us salty, and left a blockhead. Truly a transformation….
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
sad to see you go :( but I look forward to still hanging out with you. You were a great staff that always thrived to better the community and better yourself as well. You are also an even better person and always have a positive attitude :)
Sad but I understand. Cya around man.
I will miss seeing you on the server, but happy you’re doing what’s best for yourself :)
see you around salty.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
i appreciate you, your readiness to help, your efforts to improve the community's experience, and your friendly and patient nature, friend. i hope you remain active in your server and we continue to see each other daily, and i hope you know that i do think of you as a true friend. :)
Blockhead,

Imma miss you stink. Be good. Love life. Be you! 
[Image: salty-goodbye.png]
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I just met you and roasted you on the other thread and you do this? Big sad (don’t blame ya tho) Best of luck on next endeavors! 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Beta male move

At least I can ping you and not worry of a punishment now
[Image: unknown.png]
Go back out there and focus on things that actually matter. You’ve been a good part of this community forever, but your efforts could be better used in other ways. Still, we’re gonna miss you bud, best of luck out there!

Let us know what the grass feels like.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]