Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogshit Game
Hello friends

Recently, TTT has pissed me off, actually more like garry's mod has pissed me off, but specifically the lack of dinks updates has me feeling sad

Anyways, TTT still pisses me off

MP9 nerf when

Ceiling hopping call when

Etc fixes when? Never

The fact I can exploit on basically every TTT map says a problem

Tbh fuck you dink for leaving us stranded

No I'm not resigning

Just pissed off
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
okay
(08-05-2022, 12:07 PM)steuivn univarse. Wrote: okay
based!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Not gonna name any names but there's someone on the staff team that need to be punished for exploiting that's done it for years now.
(08-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Damien Wrote: Not gonna name any names but there's someone on the staff team that need to be punished for exploiting that's done it for years now.
This seems like the kind of thing that warrants naming names if it's worth mentioning in the first place  ;)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-05-2022, 12:05 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Hello friends

Recently, TTT has pissed me off, actually more like garry's mod has pissed me off, but specifically the lack of dinks updates has me feeling sad
Updates are coming in time. It has been roughly 2 months since the last update. Continue to be patient, more things are coming. 

Anyways, TTT still pisses me off
Same but... haha

MP9 nerf when
This is being worked on right now by the Dev team to rebalance this gun as well as multiple other weapons via the Survey that was posted only last week. If you would like to get involved with ensuring this get's done at a faster pace, let me know. 

Ceiling hopping call when
Explain further please? (If you'd like, DM me)

Etc fixes when? Never
Explain further please? (If you'd like, DM me)

The fact I can exploit on basically every TTT map says a problem
Explain further please? (If you'd like, DM me)

Tbh fuck you dink for leaving us stranded

No I'm not resigning

Just pissed off
Nazu, see my responses in Blue. :)
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(08-05-2022, 01:31 PM)Damien Wrote: Not gonna name any names but there's someone on the staff team that need to be punished for exploiting that's done it for years now.
name names then???
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I would name names but they're just gonna call it harassment lmao. They know who they are.
(08-05-2022, 01:54 PM)Foxka Wrote:
name names then???
nimble jack lol
Mans pulled a Tekashi right there
[Image: unknown.png]