yes
Are we guessing severe teaming because 9vis supposedly knew pacsleader was a t?

Moderate teaming- A traitor giving an innocent a T weapon, with the innocent then using that T weapon to damage other innocents and being reported(unforgiven) is a form of moderate teaming.

Shaye gives 9vis knife, 9vis damages another (whom he guesses) is innocent or a t, was reported and unforgiven. Shouldn't damaging another inno or t be interchangeable here, or are you guys looking into the wrong thing?
(09-29-2022, 04:35 PM)Wrom Wrote: +1 for unban as someone who just got banned for severe teaming as well I think yall need to check your staff team who do the same exact shit but don't get punished for it but others do think we need to rewrite the definition of severe teaming.

minor teaming: haha I grapple hooked a friend who is inno and he didn't shoot me for it
  • net impact to gameplay - none really, except I'm sus now
severe teaming: haha my friend traitor let me into the T room. I will now proceed to murder any traitor that walks into the traitor room
  • net impact to gameplay - pretty big, people are mad, outcome of round is likely changed

just be mindful if you're ruining the game for others trying to play out their T rounds, I don't think it's that difficult to understand
(09-29-2022, 05:33 PM)voidzz Wrote: Are we guessing severe teaming because 9vis supposedly knew pacsleader was a t?

Moderate teaming- A traitor giving an innocent a T weapon, with the innocent then using that T weapon to damage other innocents and being reported(unforgiven) is a form of moderate teaming.

Shaye gives 9vis knife, 9vis damages another (whom he guesses) is innocent or a t, was reported and unforgiven. Shouldn't damaging another inno or t be interchangeable here, or are you guys looking into the wrong thing?
No we aren’t guessing severe teaming for that reason.

We are correlating that because Shaye gave the knife to 9vis it is helping the inno team win by allowing 9vis to killing another traitor easily using a T weapon. Which falls under severe teaming.

It’s possible that shaye did tell 9vis that pacs was a traitor but, this ban has nothing to do with that possibility.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I will be posting some video evidence shortly.
(09-29-2022, 05:33 PM)Murl Wrote:
(09-29-2022, 04:35 PM)Wrom Wrote: +1 for unban as someone who just got banned for severe teaming as well I think yall need to check your staff team who do the same exact shit but don't get punished for it but others do think we need to rewrite the definition of severe teaming.

minor teaming: haha I grapple hooked a friend who is inno and he didn't shoot me for it
  • net impact to gameplay - none really, except I'm sus now
severe teaming: haha my friend traitor let me into the T room. I will now proceed to murder any traitor that walks into the traitor room
  • net impact to gameplay - pretty big, people are mad, outcome of round is likely changed

just be mindful if you're ruining the game for others trying to play out their T rounds, I don't think it's that difficult to understand
Im not saying our situations were the same im just saying That the fact there are plenty of staff and non staff who team and get away without anything happening then certain people do get banned for teaming it seems like there should be a change some where.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
So this is how I (notice I am saying how I saw.) things play out when looking at the death scene.   

You bought the knife at 01:46 game time
pacsleader  was killed at 2:04 game time. 

So that was a period of 18 seconds, deaths scenes are some were around 15-10 seconds long of game time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-CkC87Svwc

So its not hard to come to the conclusion that you gave 9Vis the knife.  And also interestingly 9vis didn't try and kill Milk, who was initially there and waited to use the knife till pacsleader (your fellow Traitor) showed up. 

That's just my view on it.

@"snowbunny" 
Quote:i accidentally dropped the knife and he threw it so how is it my fault neither of us told each other to do what we did it just happened to work out that way, he killed one person who just happened to jump IN front of him when he threw the knife and i killed him afterwards, 9vis killed one person for one round, is it really necessary to ban me for two weeks
As a counter argument to this I present the damage log showing 9Vis died at 3:33 game time to a different T's C4. The only other take he took between the event and then was 1 hp of fall damage.

its a wrap, the way the situation was described vs the way it's shown in the death scene are pretty different

id take the 2 weeks for sure
Seems like every other week shaye is appealing... smh

stop being dumb shaye!!!

for actual voting purposes: +1 for a reduction
+1 for ban reduction.

It’s no secret that Shaye and I often don’t see eye to eye. But, as I’ve stated several times in our staff discord, I wholeheartedly disagree with perma-bans with most cases of “teaming” ESPECIALLY for players who are established regulars on the server.

Can it potentially disrupt a round? Yes wholeheartedly. Should it be allowed? No, absolutely not. But again, this stuff happens all the time, especially when a large group of friends are on and just trying to joke around and have a good time. If it’s something we joke around with on “late night” ttt, then it shouldn’t be perma-ban offense during normal hours either. 20 people have fun and 1 person not, does not equal.

Reduce the ban to a week, or two weeks due to second offense and stop banishing our core community that are a single round issue.

Personally I hold teaming in a much lighter regard then ghosting, as I find it to be more joking around as opposed to jeopardizing the entire game mode.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
+1 for ban to be lowered from permanent. People get carried away, myself included, but for stuff like this I don't think it would be right to keep the ban length that its at right now.