Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
controversy inbound- hypocrite here
+1 He prolly reads the constitution to go to sleep.
Honestly love having him on the server and it never hurts to have another trusted who's already a pro
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
as someone who plays ttt almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with voids dozens of times. i’ve seen him performing his duties as a ttt donor on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from voids himself. after seeing voids’s growth as a donor over the course of however long he’s been donor, i can say with 100% certainty that voids is one of the donors of all time. in spite of this, i have to give voids a very unfortunate -1!
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
(09-30-2022, 11:24 PM)Reina Wrote: as someone who plays ttt almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with voids dozens of times. i’ve seen him performing his duties as a ttt donor on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from voids himself. after seeing voids’s growth as a donor over the course of however long he’s been donor, i can say with 100% certainty that voids is one of the donors of all time. in spite of this, i have to give voids a very unfortunate -1!
THANKES FOR THE CONSTRUCTEVE CRITICISM. I WILL WORK ON THIS. THANKES AGAIN.
bro you got too much names fr fr

+1
I kinda disagree with you being staff.

Not that you are a bad guy. Just I think right now is not the right time.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 relatable words come from him
Neutral. He was in the server the other day trolling. Dropped a slur in chat cuz he forgot it was one of his binds. I warned him for it. He gave me some shit for it saying it was an accident. I told him I was just doing my job. The next day he apologized to me over PM in discord which I appreciated but honestly someone else said it best I think you need a little bit more time to show that you are changing and wanting to be a stand up example. I get people fuck around as mods, Trusted (and get aWarns for it) and that such but you should try being an example of not getting warns. Again I am Neutral. Food for thought.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
+0 you're just outta pocket sometimes, I totally agree with being a bit troll at times ( obviously) but maybe you could do some ban requests don't slur for a month or two and be nice and try again, I genuinely enjoy playing with you and think your nice
You don't have the right attitude to be staff. Between how much trolling you do and the slurring, and quite frankly the way you talk to some people (Yes, including me) it doesn't seem like you have the maturity it takes to be a staff member. -1 from me.
bump