Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Kaiwan in the Community
So when is she being banned? + post ur evidence here guyes!

Offender's Name: kaiwan

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:153598815

Potential Witnesses: at everybody who plays ttt

Reason to Ban: Being creepy to players

Proof: https i have this only as of rn  0:15-0:21, 1:04-1:10, 2:06-2:10. that's the only video I have. Might be pretty miniscule, but I implore others to share their evidence against her. Was reached out to from a few staff members towards this person etc etc. People have bitched and moaned for months.weeks about her this is clearly not just a singular issue. 
[Image: EsbgPPYXUAE2J0h.jpg:large]
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
This should be interesting
yeah i played with you a few times and you talk a lot but that's all i know

@Kaiwan what do you gotta say ab all this stuff
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I know a lot of people that agree with her being banned. Personally, I'd love to shitpost and fuck around on this thread. But this is seriously something people have been discussing for weeks. Some of what Kaiwan has said on the server has made myself, and people I know uncomfortable at times, especially minors. I'm not going to come out and call her a pedophile as that is something very serious. However, note that many people have discussed this in many servers. Something needed to be addressed, and people were upset at the lack of action by higher staff.

So true king, I'm scared for my cat who is only 7 years old. Make the server a safer place :)
former admin2
I'm just gonna say it.

Kaiwan makes really uncomfortable sexual comments to people that don't want them, even when minors are present. She's also accused a respected community member of being a [REDACTED], garnered multiple slur warnings, encourages creepy behavior from people who simp for her, and encourages people to break rules such as rdm, slurring, and more. 

No, I don't have any proof on me but I'm sure people do, she's on almost everyday and does this shit everyday. I don't know how many times staff have told her to stop with this stuff and have it just be entirely ignored. 

Overall, I'm a +1 to this ban request, recommending at minimum a 12 month ban.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
https://youtu.be/3TV1JYQ3AKA

lmaoxd --- i see what you mean

this is from mini
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Hate to be that person but if this thread is going to remain open then the discussion taking place needs to be civil (so far so good). This means not attacking people for their opinions/the evidence they post. You don't have to like everyone's opinion, but you have to respect people and respect their reasons for holding that opinion. If you have evidence that is relevant, provide it.

I deleted several shitposts on here. Considering the nature of this post, replies here should be relatively serious and contribute to the topic at hand by adding something meaningful. You can still have fun with your comments, just be serious and genuine with them while contributing to this request.

Will posts thoughts on this ban request separately

thanks guis
Kaiwan continously is an issue in the community, whether its causing arguments on discord, or in server. The amount of drama she has started, also including calling shaye a pedo while shaye was offine, is getting out of hand. I thought this was a shitpost at first, but its real ig. If Kaiwan persists in complaining everyday about why no one likes her, and continues to make all these overly sexual comments in the presence of minors and relate other players to pedos, is this somebody we want to continue causing issues in the community?
Speaking on behalf of unnamed staff members that didn't ask for it, her behavior and punishment history on discord should speak for itself.

HOWEVER.

There is an absurd amount of unnecessary harassment towards Kaiwan that comes from both players and staff. This does not at all excuse her behavior, but I think there needs to be some accountability held in that area.
Closing for now cause y’all are idiots.

I will now reopen the thread to allow users to post evidence for this ban requests. Please note if you continue to shitpost, your post will be deleted and you will be warned for shitposting. Please note that continuing to shitpost will not help you in getting this ban done. It only strengthens the fact that you have not helped the situtation and prolonged any issues.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]