Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Addressing Kaiwan in the Community
https://streamable.com/matg8w

https://streamable.com/qsxkvi

these are not mine, but the person who recorded them asked me to post them

Kaiwan has said some weird shit. I didn't get a clip of it, but like a week ago, she was asking inappropriate questions about the fathers of two minors in the community.
aughhh

[Image: IMG_8847.jpg]
If it were a penis joke one time then it wouldn't be that big of an issue IMO

But bringing a sexual topics/themes to the conversation everyday is fucked up especially when theres minors in the server.

This should be something to not let slide any further and take action already
[Image: unknown.png]
Gonna say -1 to her being banned. The evidence that I have watch and seen that people have posted in this thread is her being sarcastic. You mean to tell me that us MEN can make jokes and stuff like that about women but ONE woman makes jokes about sexual things and everyone loses their minds? Get over yourselves. There is way bigger fish to fry on this server with people that troll, say racist shit and demean people intentionally. People get away with a lot worse on this server and I don't see a mega thread being made about them. That is all I have for now. Might edit later.

EDIT: I gave my opinion and I am not going to get in an internet argument over it. I respect your opinion and I hope you respect mine.

Have to edit again cuz I have to state that I DO NOT CONDONE SEXUAL JOKES OR ANYTHING SEXUAL IN FRONT OF MINORS. I am bad at articulating my words over text so throw me a bone.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-01-2022, 07:24 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: Gonna say -1 to her being banned.  The evidence that I have watch and seen that people have posted in this thread is her being sarcastic.  You mean to tell me that us MEN can make jokes and stuff like that about women but ONE woman makes jokes about sexual things and everyone loses their minds? Get over yourselves.  There is way bigger fish to fry on this server with people that troll, say racist shit and demean people intentionally.  People get away with a lot worse on this server and I don't see a mega thread being made about them.  That is all I have for now.  Might edit later.
Your entire post has nothing to do with the ban request itself.

"Why punish X when Y does something????" is such a shitty argument because it doesn't address the first problem that was brought up and instead completely deflects it onto something that's usually unrelated. This is the kinda stuff that makes us go in loops and never address actual problems.

If someone breaks the rules, report it. It's that simple. If someone breaks the rules and you don't say anything, then you have 0 right to complain about it later. Do better.
(10-01-2022, 07:24 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: Gonna say -1 to her being banned.  The evidence that I have watch and seen that people have posted in this thread is her being sarcastic.  You mean to tell me that us MEN can make jokes and stuff like that about women but ONE woman makes jokes about sexual things and everyone loses their minds? Get over yourselves.  There is way bigger fish to fry on this server with people that troll, say racist shit and demean people intentionally.  People get away with a lot worse on this server and I don't see a mega thread being made about them.  That is all I have for now.  Might edit later.
It may be sarcasm, but it's still sexual jokes infront of multiple minors. The status quo is that sexual jokes are not allowed infront of minors, that's why men and women on the server get punished for it. Downplaying what she did is really cringe not gonna lie.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(10-01-2022, 07:30 PM)Damien Wrote:
It may be sarcasm, but it's still sexual jokes infront of multiple minors. The status quo is that sexual jokes are not allowed infront of minors, that's why men and women on the server get punished for it. Downplaying what she did is really cringe not gonna lie.
But its fine for other people to say sexual jokes in front of minors?  My point is that this ban over her just existing is wrong and that opens a whole can of worms in the future about other people on the server. Also this is a ban request yes? I am allowed to put -1 if I don't agree with it? Sorry I am going "AGAINST" the community with my opinion.

Maddox is my child

aside from the creepiness she could easily be banned for how many arguments she has with others/causes on a daily basis. probably the only reason i havent banned her/she hasnt already been banned for this is because of how much people, myself included, have egged her on or baited her. even still, this is a reoccurring issue as seen in discord and on the server (example below)

https://youtu.be/9euM3lD2FVU
(10-01-2022, 07:36 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: But its fine for other people to say sexual jokes in front of minors?  My point is that this ban over her just existing is wrong and that opens a whole can of worms in the future about other people on the server. Also this is a ban request yes? I am allowed to put -1 if I don't agree with it? Sorry I am going "AGAINST" the community with my opinion.
I just said that it's the status quo that it's not allowed, did you read my post right?
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(10-01-2022, 07:39 PM)Damien Wrote:
(10-01-2022, 07:36 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: But its fine for other people to say sexual jokes in front of minors?  My point is that this ban over her just existing is wrong and that opens a whole can of worms in the future about other people on the server. Also this is a ban request yes? I am allowed to put -1 if I don't agree with it? Sorry I am going "AGAINST" the community with my opinion.
I just said that it's the status quo that it's not allowed, did you read my post right?
I understand what you said yes.  I agree that it shouldnt be allowed but this is turning into a tid for tat.  Sorry I am pretty stupid when it comes to writing down what I think and understanding what people are saying over text.

Maddox is my child

(10-01-2022, 04:28 PM)dong Wrote: Proof: https i have this only as of rn  0:15-0:21, 1:04-1:10, 2:06-2:10. that's the only video I have. Might be pretty miniscule, but I implore others to share their evidence against her. Was reached out to from a few staff members towards this person etc etc. People have bitched and moaned for months.weeks about her this is clearly not just a singular issue. 

(10-01-2022, 05:10 PM)Noire ♜ Wrote: https://youtu.be/3TV1JYQ3AKA

(10-01-2022, 06:58 PM)Grump Wrote: https://streamable.com/matg8w
https://streamable.com/qsxkvi

I'll preface this by saying that this is the only reply I will be posting in the is thread. There's a high-likelihood that anyone quoting this will just be trolling or otherwise trying to instigate, since that's what happens with most of the things I say.

So I'll start with the 'evidence' provided so far. I think it goes without saying I'm NOT the only one who makes these jokes, not even close. Adult humor is pretty common and if you don't like that then you might not wanna play online games. In Dong's link all of my jokes are happening with people reciprocating. They are joking back and clearly going along with it. You can even hear at one point someone else making a completely unrelated joke in regards to a player's name sounding somewhat like a word for male genitals. 

Noire's video contains me saying 'yeahyeahyeah' at the end of the round. This is not a joke that I started, and I am not the only one who does this. You also including me calling Brownbear hot, but you do not include the context where he had changed his profile picture to a selfie before this, and then asked everyone what they thought of him. 

Grump's first video is literally me trying to lure people into a room where I placed a Barnacle (it worked by the way, I got someone with it) and his second starts with a SOMEONE ELSE saying that I must have the biggest d*** on the server. This isn't a one time occurrence. Many guests will get on and harass or otherwise infer things about me having one. If you'd like to report them instead, be my guest. It gets old very fast when you're a woman playing games on the internet, but I still put up with it almost every day. 

A lot of this evidence amounts to calling me out for something most people do everyday without there being issue taken with it, or any context being left out to make it seem weirder than it really is. 
In regards to me 'saying weird stuff around minors', you're making it seem like I'm waiting for minors to be on before I make these jokes. This is not even close to true. I do not know every minor who plays on the server, and I am not making my jokes addressing or involving them. Please do not try to twist a narrative that the evidence being provided does not support. 

The only warnings I have received are for arguing in the Discord and saying the f-word on TTT.

If I have actually made anyone uncomfortable, I am sorry, that is not my intent. I am just making jokes. Many people go along with these jokes and seem to enjoy them. Staff has never given me warnings or told me it needs to stop, nor have any of you spoken to me about it personally. Given the amount of harassment and the like I am targeted with every time I am on the TTT server or active in the Discord, it makes it hard to believe this is an earnest ban request, but is instead another attempt to brigade me into leaving the server, something Dong, among others, have directly stated they want me to do on the simple premise they find me annoying. (Yes, I can provide evidence of this, and Reina and Swiftbadger can act as witnesses for Discord and TTT respectively). 

If staff needs to contact me about this, I suggest doing so through Discord.