Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally Attempting to go Green! (Again)
I didnt get slayed. LOL
(10-01-2022, 05:29 PM)euphoria Wrote: I didnt get slayed. LOL
So you are upset for what? If you did not get slayed what's the issue. Like I said I probably asked Nazu once cause I did not want to see the notification but if you want to claim I was constantly bothering him that's out of proportion.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
inactivity is a major issue I see in this thread :( I don't think this is valid with the playtime you currently have
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
I play almost every day and rarely see you on. Unless you get your activity up I'm going to say -1. I wish you luck, though.
as someone who plays ttt almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with skulls fire dozens of times. i’ve seen him performing his duties as a ttt tmod on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from skulls fire himself. after seeing skulls fire’s growth as a tmod over the course of however long he’s been tmod, i can say with 100% certainty that skulls fire is one of the tmods of all time. because of this, i have to give skulls fire a very enthusiastic +1!
I am going to say -1, sometimes when your on you go AFK for over a map or two. (Happens most of the times your on at some point.)

You do handle reports, so at least you have that going for you.
Having a reputation as being one of the most "hostile staff members" means you have a negative rapport amongst your fellow gamers. I don't think giving you the power to ban others at this moment in time would be a good idea, as that would just further tensions between players and staff.

Also, with all due respect, who the fuck are you?

-1; work on these issues, develop better rapport amongst your peers, and actually play the game.

I'd say best of luck to you on this app, but considering that you're trying to ARGUE with people on this thread, I can very clearly see where this app will be ending up.
I agree with the others on this one. I rarely see you on the server and ur nonexistent on the forums.
It's hard to promote someone when there's nothing to go off of.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Just want to say thank you to everyone who posted as the feedback helps a lot. I have been apart of the community for a long time now and I am hoping that in the future you will all see more activity from me and hopefully I can make amends with some of the players here who claimed to have an issue with me. Thanks again for the suggestions and feedback.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Skullfire,

At this time your application has been DENIED. You have recently come back from an extensive break and at this time, Nicol and I think you should spend more time refreshing on the rules and guidelines as well as taking some time to become more active in the community. Please try and reapply though as I believe you do have the potential.

You may reapply on 11/6/22
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]