Senpai TTT Ban appeal
(10-02-2022, 03:53 PM)Damien Wrote: Calling people not cool with pedophillic jokes "snowflakes" is disgusting. -1.

[Image: unknown.png]

Damien provided this evidence with my permission. If Senpai has any chance of being unbanned, he is going to need to give it more time than this for the community to have a chance of forgiving him. -1 to this unban request.
-1 Solluminati said it best “You’re Weird Buddy”
[Image: J6yUs0g]
-1, you actually got a pass on your first comment, only because our guidelines require a warning first for most things before a ban. You are an absolute creep and we do not need people like you in our community.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 it's gonna be a no from me
-1 you were weird on server prior to even saying that
-1 from meee. Pretty sure I warned you not to say pedo shit and then you did again (don't recall completely) but I remember seeing you get banned as well as being shown by Kaiwan what you messaged her.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
lol no

-1 For Obvious NonShitposting reasons
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1 because all of your jokes are cringe and weird asf. Besides, why would you even want to be unbanned at this point? The reactions you receive on this post are indicative of how you will be treated every single time you get on the server, so the game wouldn't even be fun at that point. You should probably just find another server, man.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
any chance I could get my rainbow text hat back?
lol @ calling us snowflakes for not tolerating pedophilic jokes. -1 hard pass
[Image: giphy.gif]