Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hate dero
In the past, Derp was good staff and he genuinely cares about the community. He knows the ins and outs of staffing and could definitely help with the current state of the server. He's fun to play with and he was great to staff with. Easy +1
player of community
good staff in past
+1

pretty hes the entire vice news channel
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
This dude is a guy who does good things +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
hello!

derp is seriously the man here, absolutely deserves staff again and only bowed out for reasons he already stated, despite him not having a staff role or any stakes in the server (or the donor+ he so rightly deserved) he continued to go in and fix maps, models, create maps for the community simply out of the kindness of his own heart. i staffed with him back in the day too and in all the time that i've known him he's been nothing but a kind and caring individual to his friends and community members alike, seriously, i see no reason why he shouldn't get staff again.
+1 +1 +1 +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
hmmm... Derp sponsored my first Trusted app back in the day when he was Moderator and I ended up becoming a TTT Admin so he must've done something right......

Like Laced, derp has been extremely dedicated to the community and has shown a genuine interest in making the server a better place(he recently made a new waterworld map!) so I think that show's that he is more dedicated than the average TTT player. I think Derp can also get carried away sometimes with a bit of nuance trolling, but I don't see that as a turn off from being becoming Trusted again. Derp was a great first mentor for me as staff and did a good job staffing the server. He knew the rules, when to be serious, had the necessary judgment, and demeanor. I think it would be good to add an experienced person back on the staff team who can fairly staff the server

wouldn't be fair to +/- 1 given my activity on ttt, but those are my thoughts on Mr. Dero given my experience with him and I don't know anything about how he resigned last time or how that may impact this.
Going to reiterate what I said on Laced's app here:

The obstacle for you getting accepted is whether or not you have rapport amongst the staff team.

Personally? I think your efforts, much like Laced's, have been noticeable and I think you can be trusted.

+1; best of luck to you on your app.
I too have been more or less dead and TTT since mid June, so for me to comment on recent affairs would be improper.

Frankly I have no fundamental issue with your rejoining. I'm not necessarily concerned with the on and off resignations, and I think your continued efforts to help us with various player model, map, and general Gmod issues and development, whether staff or not, is something that goes ignored without the proper recognition far too often (such as donor+).

That being said, I am rather irked by how you left last time. I too won't divulge what happened, but I felt that you could have done something to help improve the situation, rather than just giving up and leaving, while accusing upper staff, myself included, of unsavory things. I don't think that's what you intended, but that's how it came off at the time.

Outside of that one issue I really don't have any problem with you coming back.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Homeboy said that he is definitely going to resign from the staff team again. That's, unironically, the honesty that I respect.

+1 just for that alone
eh. Not really sure. Never seen u staff. That being said, ive heard u were a pretty based staff.

+0, good luck.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
He bought me a car on dr
+1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020